• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Try not to laugh....

Online Survey
    Hosted By: student.uibk.ac.at Available Places: 2
    Reward: 0.20 Reward /hr: 1.71
    Completion Time: 2 minutes
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    allison445 wrote: »
    Just had this reply from prolific
    Hi Allison,

Your submissions for these studies have now been approved. Apologies for the confusion, they were returned on the pre-text that the researcher had asked participants not to take part in multiple versions (that were mistakenly published at the same time), but this turned out not to be the case. Therefore, we've been working with the researchers to approve all submissions that were completed in good faith.

Hope this helps!

Just been paid for all of them :j

I've still only been paid for one of the three. :(
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,732 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    £2.50 survey pops up.
    I try to reserve a place and get logged out. Log back in and it's gone again.
    Getting a bit silly now.
    The ones I did manage to get were about 20p. :(
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • elsien wrote: »
    £2.50 survey pops up.
    I try to reserve a place and get logged out. Log back in and it's gone again.
    Getting a bit silly now.
    The ones I did manage to get were about 20p. :(

I had one £2.50, and two around £1.60 that I couldn’t join

But I did get approved for the 13p I did the other day
    Mortgage £75,300 (December 2016) Mortgage Free Date December 2051

Mortgage £9,650 (April 2024) Mortgage Free Date August 2024
  • julicorn
    julicorn Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    British Survey
    Hosted by Wilfred Chow
    £1.35•12 minutes• £6.75/hr •431/1600

More than 50p - might of interest ;)
    Original mortgage: December 2017, £203,495
    MFW start: April 2018, £201,800
    Mortgage neutral: September 2022, mortgage redeemed: December 2022
    New house, new mortgage: December 2022, £276,007
    Current balance: £217,800 minus £8,300 overpayment savings pot
  • PILOT Gender and Sexuality Diversity in Schools: Parental/Carer Experiences
    Hosted by Lucy Hobby
    £2.70•30 minutes• £5.40/hr •585/1000
  • silvercar
    Just had this reply from prolific
    Hi Allison,

Your submissions for these studies have now been approved. Apologies for the confusion, they were returned on the pre-text that the researcher had asked participants not to take part in multiple versions (that were mistakenly published at the same time), but this turned out not to be the case. Therefore, we've been working with the researchers to approve all submissions that were completed in good faith.

Hope this helps!

Just been paid for all of them :j
    Value wrote: »
    Me too - at last!

Remember the near identical surveys where I only got paid for 1 out of 3? Following some of your comments (above) I went back to the researcher AGAIN, who replied that it is unfortunate, but that is what prolific advised her to do (Ie mark them as returned). So I've still only been paid for 1. :mad:
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Value
    Value Posts: 170 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    silvercar wrote: »
    Remember the near identical surveys where I only got paid for 1 out of 3? Following some of your comments (above) I went back to the researcher AGAIN, who replied that it is unfortunate, but that is what prolific advised her to do (Ie mark them as returned). So I've still only been paid for 1. :mad:

I would send a note to Prolific support. That seemed to change things when they contacted her after I sent support information about the non-payment. Prolific don't seem to have advised her to do that so it sounds like an excuse.
  • silvercar wrote: »

I contacted both the researcher and prolific as all 3 of mine had been returned the researcher answered first and paid for 1 saying there had been a mix up and I should only have been allowed to complete 1
    I then received a reply from prolific basically saying the researcher had tried to pull a fast one by saying they had informed people only to complete 1 when they clearly hadn't I then received payment for the other 2.
    Just contact prolific and tell them the other 2 were returned ask why and tell them you never returned them,
    Usually when there are multiples of the same survey there is a note saying please do not complete if you have competed and the title of others on this occasion this was not the case,
  • silvercar
    I contacted both the researcher and prolific as all 3 of mine had been returned the researcher answered first and paid for 1 saying there had been a mix up and I should only have been allowed to complete 1
    I then received a reply from prolific basically saying the researcher had tried to pull a fast one by saying they had informed people only to complete 1 when they clearly hadn't I then received payment for the other 2.
    Just contact prolific and tell them the other 2 were returned ask why and tell them you never returned them,
    Usually when there are multiples of the same survey there is a note saying please do not complete if you have competed and the title of others on this occasion this was not the case,

Thanks, I've now raised a ticket, will report back what prolific say.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback