Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Starting Weight
    16st 7lbs

Current Weight
    15st 4lbs

Lost 17lbs in total with 67lbs to go.

I have added my weight to my spreadsheet, want to be at goal weight by my 35th birthday in March 2018.

28 WI's to go!

Been good through the week, had porridge for breakfast and lunch in work all week.

Saving me money too, pick up a 10 pack of porridge with the weekly shop and milk so only spending money on juice through the week.

Eventually will stop this too because ideally want to be back on the water only at work but one step at a time :rotfl:

Out tomorrow with my cousin who is up from Liverpool, will be a boozy one and I am sooooooooo excited!

Dxxx
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on the weight loss!!! I wish I could say the same, but I can't... :o
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Aw thanks MMT.

It's hard but we will get there.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Starting Weight
    16st 7lbs

Current Weight
    15st 6lbs

Total Weight Loss
    1st 1lbs

Weight to Lose
    4st 13lbs

Party party party all weekend leads to me being 2lbs heavier and as poor as a pauper :p

Back to it in the morning.

Dxxx
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    I'm up a lb.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    So am I :p

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yeah I did just sit & work myself a spreadsheet to calculate all the money I need to save each month to reach all my long-ish term goals that I have set between now & December 2021.

Now I'm gonna be honest its gonna take a lot of planning but I am determined to get there in the end!

Savings Goals
    Rome - December 2017 - £276/£1775
    C18th - March 2019 - £0/£1500
    M65th - January 2020 - £200/£1500
    Vegas - August 2021 - £0/£10000
    SJPMe Holiday July 2022 - £0/£2500

You all know what I'm like by now, love a plan in advance :p

Will look to update this each month from here on in until they are all marked as complete.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello lovelies,

I'm back at work after a week off, always such a struggle to get back into it!

Paid the CC's this morning so will be able to get an update on the debt totals tomorrow.

Also will be weighing this lardy a$$ in the morning, it is time to shape up!

Dxxx
  • Debt
    £15,000.00 - Starting
    £4996.98 - Current

Weight
    16st 7lbs - Starting
    15st 7lbs - Current

2017 Savings (Rome and Christmas 2017)
    £2275.00 - Needed
    £1228 - Saved
    £250.00 - Withdrew (Flights PIF)

In the 4's people, I am in the 4's!!!!! Eeeeeeeeek the light is at the end of the tunnel, I can just see that little glow and I am running towards it, well not running cos I am lazy but defo walking briskly :p

The weight is still down 14lbs so far, need to put a bigger focus on this, got my goals all written down in a new notebook (any excuse) and I am ready to rock.

Had 2 black coffees so far today, gonna go to the shop for some milk and have porridge for breakfast :T

The savings I have decided to just work towards an annual figure rather than all the little pots, so in 2017 we need to save for Rome and Christmas. Will just update this each year with the the amounts we need and work towards a single target, will be easier to keep a track of.

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport