Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...

Comments

• Karen777
    Karen777 Posts: 416 Forumite
    can you get near enough to the cat to get a collar on with a handwritten tag saying 'if this is your cat please contact me' or anything? possibly not a practical solution but have done that in the past for bothersome felines only to find out they were either lost and being looked for so in wrong territory or lost and not being looked for in which case tried to get help from cat charities (tricky... as most are overflowing!)
    Debt at highest - June 2013 - 26k/ March 2018 - 2500
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • Puzzcat
    Puzzcat Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    Hurray for cheeky days off:j and DD coming home:j and for 33% paid:j
    Brilliant progress Puzz, I long for the day I can quote anywhere near that fraction :o

Have a safe journey
    X
    NOA

HI Noah,

Hope you are okay and looking after yourself! As long as the debt is going down, the speed doesn't really matter.. we will get there in the end...!

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • Puzzcat
    That made me laugh! I've got 2 bottles in already (good offer on Pinot Grigio, my favourite) but doesn't mean I can't get some more;)

Hi CBC,

My favourite too, unfortunately OH's as well, so he is always drinking mine..... Will have to convert to wine boxes now as we have a new bin system and the glass box is tiny...!!! I do like a tipple or 2....

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Karen777 wrote: »
    can you get near enough to the cat to get a collar on with a handwritten tag saying 'if this is your cat please contact me' or anything? possibly not a practical solution but have done that in the past for bothersome felines only to find out they were either lost and being looked for so in wrong territory or lost and not being looked for in which case tried to get help from cat charities (tricky... as most are overflowing!)

Hi Karen,

Unfortunately we burnt our bridges with that one, as originally thought if we scared it away it would stay away.. unfortunately not.. it goes in my neighbours house and he keeps threatening to catch it but hasn't yet...!!!

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    :j:j Another day off.. lovely.....still up and awake by 7 mind....

So 4 hour round trip to collect dd yesterday, I did have a stiff neck and shoulders last night from all that concentrating..! Journey wasn't too bad actually, LM's navigating skills haven't improved but my sign reading has so when I am really brave I will do it by myself..:eek:

Am sat here with my furr baby boy on my lap, they were kept in yesterday as I was going out, but I am just so nervous when they are outside I have already imprisoned them today... I did let them out after breakfast for a runaround and for the neighbours puzz to come in for some cuddles.. The neighbour then starts telling me all about how the bad cat was around last night etc.. so made me even more anxious so door's shut and we will enjoy the house together... Also not sure what we are doing today as dd is still snoozing as usual...!

dd and I put the posters up in the local roads yesterday so now will wait to see if anyone rings....

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • NewMeNewLife
    NewMeNewLife Posts: 187 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hi Puzzcat, just popping in to say hi :wave:

Congrats on reaching 33%!! And good luck with sorting the annoying feline issue.

Your diary is a nice read :D do you mind if I pop by every now and again to see how you're doing?
    Emergency Fund: £300 / £1,000 (30%).
  • Puzzcat wrote: »
    Hi CBC,

My favourite too, unfortunately OH's as well, so he is always drinking mine.....I do like a tipple or 2....

Love Puzz. x

Snap! Although OH will drink anything as long as he hasn't paid for it:(. I better watch it a bit next week though as I want to really enjoy the peace, quiet,lack of rows and general annoyance. Don't want to waste it all in a drunken stupor:rotfl:

Well done on the long journey to fetch DD:T.

I'm really empathising with you over the nasty cat. I hope something positive happens soon and you and your 2 (or 3 including your neighbour's cat) can get back to a happy and untroubled life:).
  • Puzzcat
    Hi Puzzcat, just popping in to say hi :wave:

Congrats on reaching 33%!! And good luck with sorting the annoying feline issue.

Your diary is a nice read :D do you mind if I pop by every now and again to see how you're doing?

Hi NewMeNewLife, Thanks for popping in, I would love your company anytime you are passing!

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Snap! Although OH will drink anything as long as he hasn't paid for it:(. I better watch it a bit next week though as I want to really enjoy the peace, quiet,lack of rows and general annoyance. Don't want to waste it all in a drunken stupor:rotfl:

Well done on the long journey to fetch DD:T.

I'm really empathising with you over the nasty cat. I hope something positive happens soon and you and your 2 (or 3 including your neighbour's cat) can get back to a happy and untroubled life:).

Hi CBC,

Bet your enjoying your man free home...!!! More cat news coming next...

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Afternoon...

Its been a long day already... weekend passed in a blur even though it was a 4 day one for me.. nothing achieved except normal house stuff and Oh finally mowed the lawn....

CAT News..

So at the weekend I was browsing the rescue centers online and came across a lost black fluffy cat not far from me.. the photo didn't look like bad cat (who we have now named steve..) but I emailed them anyway.. They came back after contacting the owner and he had been found... so.. I thought maybe they can help me.. so a few calls and emails later and I have a trap in my garden...:eek: Its rather nerve racking, I have got my direct neighbours to keep the boys in, but who knows who else strays into my garden...!

I did pop some food out this morning pre trap arriving and saw Steve eating it.. so fingers crossed this works... hopefully it won't take weeks.... The lovely lady also tried to recruite me to assist the rescue.. could be a thought but I'd like to get this problem sorted first...!

I am of course stuck at home but won't be able to stay in all day everyday... come on Steve, come and eat some lovely food in my garden.......

Nothing else exciting to report.. dd is doing lots of sleeping... nothing unusual there...

No money news, trying not to spend any.. although have spotted a rather nice garden furniture set with 25% off.. we need new furniture assuming I get my garden back to use....!!

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts