Determined December's NSD's thread.

Comments

• Loz2018
    Loz2018 Posts: 89 Forumite
    I’m also on NSD 5 and sold my old laptop to a local computer repair shop for £50 so have added that to my online savings account.

Hope everyone else is doing well and avoiding the temptation of the shops/online adverts.
    CC Debt:£450 Emergency Fund: £1,500 Sealed Pot Challenge 2020 #042: £75
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    NSD no 6 today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • NSD 2 today :)
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    No more NSDs yet but I have great hopes for tomorrow and the weekend.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • NSD 3 today :)
  • Loz2018
    Loz2018 Posts: 89 Forumite
    I’m on NSD 6 today and am thinking of increasing my target to see how many NSDs I can have by the end of December.
    CC Debt:£450 Emergency Fund: £1,500 Sealed Pot Challenge 2020 #042: £75
  • ponypal
    ponypal Posts: 416
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hello I would like to join in with 15 days please. I think I should be able to manage this as I tried No Spend November and managed 26/30 days. Done all my xmas shopping now phew.
    I have done 3 NSD's so far and today should make 4 :)
    Debt Free since December 2017#11 3-6 month Emergency Fund - £3,207.08/£6,000.00
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Loz2018 wrote: »
    I’m on NSD 6 today and am thinking of increasing my target to see how many NSDs I can have by the end of December.

Good idea :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    ponypal wrote: »
    Hello I would like to join in with 15 days please. I think I should be able to manage this as I tried No Spend November and managed 26/30 days. Done all my xmas shopping now phew.
    I have done 3 NSD's so far and today should make 4 :)

Welcome to our lovely thread :)

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Not one for me today.
    As out for a manky Christmas lunch :(

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure