Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• HRT_dependant
    Options
    good morning all

diabetic argos testers check your emails

Hi Argos Tester

We may be running a campaign in the very near future which offers testers the chance to select and review a Blood Glucose Monitoring System however we first need to make sure we have enough testers on our database who have Type II Diabetes. If you fit this criteria and would be interested in testing a product of this type please respond by reply asap.

HRT xxxx
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Hi, because it's an ending offer.

Should work for today only.

Having said that, there was another link save last night but that is showing the same, unless they may continue the offer later/tomorrow.

Thanks Izzey. I still don't understand why it works, but I am very content with that answer. May well go and get some more as I need milk and you did a totally perfect shop!
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    In my account under the gift card section.
    If you top up with £50 they add extra £5 credit.
    Seen it before but not bothered about it until today.
    Purchased.
    Then refreshed the page.

Thanks curl girl. Sadly not on my account, probably because I have bought loads of gift cards in the past... :( Thank you for such clear instructions which may well help others.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    It's terrible.
    I feel really sorry for the horses in a field not far from us.
    I drove past yesterday and they were filthy, so deep in mud. It upset me as no-one seems to clean them. :mad:

I know same round here.

mrs_lds wrote: »
    If anyone is in need of an ironing board wilkos have Minky reduced from £38 to £8 instire its a premium plus as well

Me me me, im going to ring my local and see if they have any.
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the muller info izzey & Chris. Presumably more than one set of 12 can be purchased in each shop? I hope so as I have already bought 24 in the same shop :rotfl:
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just phoned my local, you are a life saver mrs lds, they have 1 left, and I have reserved to collect later this afternoon.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 25 January 2018 at 1:28PM
    Options

There is a £10 off £50 spend on Amazon today only - code is on Amazon home page :cool:

Edit - already reported but might be useful to someone just logging in and hasnt read back yet :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    good morning all

diabetic argos testers check your emails

Hi Argos Tester

We may be running a campaign in the very near future which offers testers the chance to select and review a Blood Glucose Monitoring System however we first need to make sure we have enough testers on our database who have Type II Diabetes. If you fit this criteria and would be interested in testing a product of this type please respond by reply asap.

HRT xxxx
    Well if they had accepted me when I applied, I would have been ideal for this. Their loss :p

Afternoon all :wave:
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Just phoned my local, you are a life saver mrs lds, they have 1 left, and I have reserved to collect later this afternoon.

Such a good deal 80% off rrp
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    Thanks for the muller info izzey & Chris. Presumably more than one set of 12 can be purchased in each shop? I hope so as I have already bought 24 in the same shop :rotfl:

Hope you ve left me some Nellie. :eek: so it ll work even if they aren t on 12 for £3 then will they pleaseeee
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure