Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Hrun
    Found the book & website
    • 24th Jun 04, 12:55 AM
    Found the book & website 24th Jun 04 at 12:55 AM
    Ok, Found the book on amazon whilst buying & Dvd for a friend and taking advantage of the free delivery

Found the website as a result Wish I had found the website first as I may have got the book cheaper :'(

However it is so far worth every penny as I have already told the missus to ring my mobile from hers using the free minutes instead of the home phone which cost me - I pay all the bills.

Thanks for offering such a wonderful resource, and I hope one day to give as much as I am about to 'take' from this site

Giles
Page 1
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 24th Jun 04, 1:35 AM
    • 8,116 Posts
    • 42,302 Thanks
    MSE Martin
    • 24th Jun 04, 1:35 AM
    Re: Found the book & website
    • 24th Jun 04, 1:35 AM
    Wonderful to hear Giles - and welcome!
  • Hrun
    • 25th Jun 04, 12:41 AM
    Re: Found the book & website
    • 25th Jun 04, 12:41 AM
    Thanks for the personal welcome - it is one of the things that has most impressed me about this site.

Oh yes, introduced a friend today

Thanks again

Giles
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,768Posts Today

7,410Users online

Martin's Twitter