West End for under 3s?

DD is 2 and perfectly capable of sitting still and watching and enjoying shows. She's done it several times at the cinema and a couple of local childrens theatre performances.

I want to take her to see the Lion King, but they don't admit under 3s. I'm looking at Lastminute for other shows which may be suitable-Joseph is no under 4s, and no other show seems in her understanding range.

Do i need to wait until she's 3, or are there any shows in the west end I could take her to see?

Thanks
Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?

Comments

• ali1972
    ali1972 Posts: 599 Forumite
    Try looking at the Unicorn Theatre (based near London Bridge) as they are specifically a children's theatre.
    Yeah, whatever. I'm a grown up, I can take it...
  • holiday_lover
    holiday_lover Posts: 53 Forumite
    Hi
    We took our daughter who was 3 to see Chitty and she loved it. She arrived in her buggy,after a day walking round the sights, and enjoyed every minute. Then promptly fell asleep on a late train home!!Our 6 year old loved it too! Hope this helps.
  • ali1972
    ali1972 Posts: 599 Forumite
    Hi
    We took our daughter who was 3 to see Chitty and she loved it. She arrived in her buggy,after a day walking round the sights, and enjoyed every minute. Then promptly fell asleep on a late train home!!Our 6 year old loved it too! Hope this helps.

Chitty is no longer running in the West End. It is, however, about to tour again.
    Yeah, whatever. I'm a grown up, I can take it...
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I went to see Chitty when I was pregnant and the child catcher is scary!!!!
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • jayss
    jayss Posts: 543 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/london_shows/age/children/

Not alot at the moment, in the past things like the gruffelo would have been good.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure