No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries August 2017

Comments

• lucia22
    lucia22 Posts: 285 Forumite
    UU

Little Mix Wishmaker Bubble Bath 250ml - Got this in a gift set. Lovely fragrance. Have replaced with other bath stuff from the stash.

Ted Baker London Body Wash 50ml
    - I got this on clearance for £2 and it lasted a while, despite the size. Have some other travel size shower gels which I'll save for traveling.

Boots Chic Dream Bergamot & Berries Body Fragrance 75ml - I loved the scent of this and was complimented on it. WDBA but have lots of body sprays in the stash still to use up.

Will have my updated PP list up soon. :)
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2019 Total UU since 2016 - 396 | Total February UU - 1
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Two INs arrived today, from an order I made last month:

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm 15ml
    Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream sample

I've wanted to try the cleansing balm for a while now, so I got the little travel size to try so I don't feel bad if I don't enjoy it. And you get to choose a free sample when you make an order and this was the only one that interested me
  • sstevo19
    One UU last night:

Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream sample WPNB. It was alright but nothing exciting. I won't even think about purchasing it.

I will have some OUTs tomorrow as I've managed to sell a few items on the Skincare Exchange again.
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Afternoon all,

UU: from PP list MONU eye cream - WNBA, I don't particularly get on with eye creams anyway but this did nothing for me!
    GA: NARS primer and BB cream - again did nothing for me and was only using them to try and finish them but have gifted them to someone who might get more pleasure from them than me!

Aug OUT: 3 IN: 0
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Thank you for the new thread, I just lost track of the days and ins and outs but will try to be more active this month :) Hope all well.
    ally.
  • sstevo19
    I'll post this now, as I'm going to post them in half an hour, I have four OUTs:

La Roche Posay Effaclar H Hydrating Cleansing Cream 200ml
    Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50 50ml
    Bioderma Photoderm Spot Creme SPF50 30ml
    Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF50 50ml

I sold these all to one person on a Skincare Exchange so I'm quite happy :)
  • I'm back in this month, got a bit distracted at the end of July but am going to be focused for this month!

Also, i had Martin Lewis on my flight i was working on the other day! He was lovely and we had a bit of a chat, seems like a very nice guy!
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,829 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I'm back in this month, got a bit distracted at the end of July but am going to be focused for this month!

Also, i had Martin Lewis on my flight i was working on the other day! He was lovely and we had a bit of a chat, seems like a very nice guy!

I know this is his site an' all but I love Martin Lewis. xx
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,829 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    So I have two UUs already. Nothing earth shattering:-

1. Pack of Superdrug cotton wool pads Again I picked up the wrong ones. These are the small ones. Prefer the bigger oval ones however have two packs still in stash first.

2. Vidal Sassoon hair colour in Intense Red Have no more in stash now. Will wait until I need one to either repurchase this or Nice N Easy.

My PP list:-

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lo-Fi blush
    Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme de Nude
    Liz Earle Jasmine & Osmenthus Cleanse & Polish

These carried over from last month. Have hit pan on first two. I did tell Emma that she could use up the C&P but I've still been using it as I can't stand things being used at a very slow rate any more!! (Becoming OCD with challenge, me thinks).

So, I have other items taht will go this month:-

15ml Elemis PCMC
    30ml Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser
    15ml OPI Original Nail Envy
    The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng mask
    LUSH Cup o Coffee mask (use as a facial scrub only)
    200ml tube of Liz Earle original Cleanse & Polish
    Rituals Yogi Something or other shower gel

I have been using my Urban Decay Naked 2 pallette and Too Faced Natural pallette this week and will keep rotating each week. Really loving the UD one in particular.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • sstevo19
    My last online order before my no buy started arrived today, so a few INs to report:

Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Cream 200ml
    Avene Trixera Nutrition Nutri-fluid Cleanser 100ml
    Avene Trixera Nutrition Nutri-fluid Lotion 100ml
    Noreva Sensidiane Micellar Milk Cleanser 100ml
    Bioderma Crealine Yeux 15ml
    Bioderma Crealine Deo 50ml
    Gum SensiVital Toothpaste 15ml
    Gum SensiVital Mouthwash 30ml
    Gum SensiVital Soft Pick
    Filorga Optim-Eyes sample
    Weleda Evening Primrose Revitalising Body Oil sample

Quite a few INs, but that's it for the rest of the month. 11 in total. I like how they include samples on any order :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure