Yankee Candle bargains - Please post your finds here!

Comments

• boglin
    boglin Posts: 430 Forumite
    Many thanks for the House of Fraser tip. Although they have 20% discount, they aren't 3 for 2. We bought three for £31.98 after the 20% and 3 for 2.

Incidentally, one came up at £10 so was the free one: Macintosh Spice, a nice Christmassy smelling one.
  • If anyone can get to a hallmark outlet store eg fleetwood freeport, or somewhere similar, They have the best value all year round. Large candles fro £8.99 -10.99
    baby powder, clean cotton & fresh cut roses are regularly in there too :)
    2013 WINS
    pepsi tshirt, cosmo diesel goody bag, toni & guy hair smoother, £100 lesuire vouchers, chloe bubbles & nail file, £500 myro learning books & fake tan

Huge thanks to the posters :beer:
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I like the YC wax tarts and my only gripe with Clintons is that they never stock these. We do however have an outlet store near where I live in Stockport. They stock a full range although the prices are no cheaper than anywhere else with the exception of the Fragrance of the Month which is the usual 25% off.

I've recently ordered some tarts from Ebay which were good value. £9.95 for 10 with free delivery.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    jennyn8545 wrote: »
    If anyone can get to a hallmark outlet store eg fleetwood freeport, or somewhere similar, They have the best value all year round. Large candles fro £8.99 -10.99
    baby powder, clean cotton & fresh cut roses are regularly in there too :)

Ooh that's good to know, I could get to Freeport...but no way I would brave it at a weekend before Christmas! The M25 reports were dire today, so glad I've done most of my Christmas shopping already!
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • juliebunny
    boglin wrote: »
    Many thanks for the House of Fraser tip. Although they have 20% discount, they aren't 3 for 2. We bought three for £31.98 after the 20% and 3 for 2.

Incidentally, one came up at £10 so was the free one: Macintosh Spice, a nice Christmassy smelling one.

Er so are they 3 for 2 or not? You said they weren't then included that in your discount? Which ones did you get? :D
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • juliebunny
    I just got back from Enfield Garden Centre (use to be Wyevale) and they have their Christmas ranges on half price - mainly jar toppers, saucers, but also some candles, tarts, and I also got an oil burner with 2 tarts in a gift set etc. Not masses, but was enough to keep me happy and a few things to put away for gifts!:p
    Not sure if this is still connected to Wyevale but might be worth a peek if you're in one, and not all were marked as sale but anythng Christmassy did go through at half. Think the fragrances were Christmas eve, cherries on snow, something else snow, christmas Rose, etc.
    They had loads of reductions on other things across the store too.
  • juliebunny wrote: »
    Er so are they 3 for 2 or not? You said they weren't then included that in your discount? Which ones did you get? :D

not my post I know, but I've been back and done the 3 for 2 :) its a regular promo, not advertised, but a good way to get them cheaper regularly :)
  • juliebunny
    fizzyfish wrote: »
    not my post I know, but I've been back and done the 3 for 2 :) its a regular promo, not advertised, but a good way to get them cheaper regularly :)

Thanks! Odd sort of promo if it's never advertised though!
    I've never paid more than half RRP for anything Yankee :o thanks to regular deals - but not so many it becomes ridiculous like some places!!
  • boglin
    boglin Posts: 430 Forumite
    juliebunny wrote: »

Sorry, I left out the vital word 'online'! I meant to say that they aren't 3 for 2 online but they are in store.
  • Wyevale in Ipswich had 50% off all the yankee candle christmas range last week
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback