o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    They won't stamp the cards but they will give you a stamp if you have the Caffe Nero app. You can register the stamps on there until you have enough for a free drink. That's what was explained to me when I presented my card a couple of weeks ago.
    Thanks, Went to McDonald's got my free cheeseburger then round corner for free coffee to wash it down and got a free stamp with the app
    GONE ENGLAND
  • 100g Heart shaped Valentine's Day plaque.

States in info it can be personalized, but I was just offered a choice of texts and icing colours.
  • High Street stores only
  • koalakoala
    koalakoala Posts: 748 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Got a free Thorntons easter egg, then they give you a voucher so you can buy 2 for £5
  • Hey,

We've spotted 10 free colouring pens at WHSmith (norm £1.99) via the O2 Priority app. Ends Mon 12 Aug.

Good for the kids during the summer holidays?
    https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5d35d32cd6018000302444aa

MSE Laura
  • KazLA
    KazLA Posts: 210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is there a new thread for this now? I haven't seen anything posted for a while but currently free frozen stickers at WHSmith's and instant win on the app until Friday
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    KazLA wrote: »
    Is there a new thread for this now? I haven't seen anything posted for a while but currently free frozen stickers at WHSmith's and instant win on the app until Friday

Thank you so much for posting this KazLA - just won £100 Virgin Experiences voucher :beer:
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    Thank you so much for posting this KazLA - just won £100 Virgin Experiences voucher :beer:

And thank you too for posting - I didn’t spot the bit about the instant win thing, but now I’ve won one too!

Probably don’t need to tell you this, but there are codes around which will allow you quite legitimately to increase the value beyond the £100 face value.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I know it's not a chat thread but is it just me or has there been a serious lack of freebies lately? I know anythings a bonus but compared to previous Christmases it's been a bit naff!! No Christmas cards, no advent calendar, no batteries etc...
    There was a free book a couple of weeks ago but not really what most people would want. I got one and donated to charity along with the Frozen stickers but not had anything decent since the Scotch Tape. Or have I missed something?
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Africat wrote: »
    I know it's not a chat thread but is it just me or has there been a serious lack of freebies lately? I know anythings a bonus but compared to previous Christmases it's been a bit naff!! No Christmas cards, no advent calendar, no batteries etc...
    There was a free book a couple of weeks ago but not really what most people would want. I got one and donated to charity along with the Frozen stickers but not had anything decent since the Scotch Tape. Or have I missed something?

I agree. It's been pretty poor.:(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure