Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    You can get any flavour classic pizza or a legera, the Romano ones are excluded. You can also pick an Al Forno dish if you would rather.

I don't know what they do with the middle, they don't sell any mini ones do they?

DD2 had one with egg and spinach, DD3 had margarita, and Mr TS had some vegan offering with artichoke, olive and vegan mozzarella, (he did change it to normal mozzarella with no problem as he is not vegan but does like artichokes).

Hi, you can get the Romano pizza, just have to pay £1.80 for it. :)
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 13 April 2018 at 8:20AM
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    75p back on TCB

E8_CD6632-05_FD-4920-9_DDA-_B3_F6_B661529_B.png

Also 99p in Boots but then you would need to be buying something else as well to take it over £1 so you can scan your Boots card.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Morning to everyone on this cold wet miserable morning :)
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    davemorton wrote: »
    It could stop ya fartin' !

See that's how your mind works.

I see charcoal and think of BBQs and hot summer nights:o

:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    first time ive been in my asda for a while and the sel on a few of the wines were still there....but I knew my store wouldn't willingly give a gift card without causing a fuss, and as I want to keep a low profile...

I have only ever had 1 giftcard, and that I asked for, but I had to fill in my name and address, is this normal ? just wondering

It's not unusual to be asked, some SAs do and others don't. I just give any name and postcode.

SnS
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    But how will you cook your carrots with no kitchen? :eek:

I have half a kitchen until next week:)

Well done TS on your whoopsies and thanks Hampy on the cat food. Will look tonight:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • chandlerscroft
    chandlerscroft Posts: 2,736 Forumite
    bcw123 wrote: »
    morning all missed a couple of days do you think the soup will work today

No it was 1 day only
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bcw123 wrote: »
    morning all missed a couple of days do you think the soup will work today

Unfortunately I don't think it will as yesterday was changeover day (coming out of a multi offer). However, we have had it before where it was then going into a new multi and that appeared instore before online - so it may be worth checking if a new multi appears instore and check the online price (currently 95p each online for H3inz, no multi).

HTH

Anon
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Good morning all, cloudy here, supposed to pick up later though, not cleaning the patio in this :eek:

I now use the Knightsbridge ones from Lidl, the red box ones are, I think, £1.35 for 160, I also use their decaf ones in the evening, and OH has the gold ones in the morning.

I used to play netball when I was at school. In those days I was among the tallest (bit different now :eek:) so I ended up as the goal scorer whenever we played, was fun :D

Me too I loved it . We had a cracking team in school and won most things :) I also played for the county . I was goal keeper. The tallest or biggest were either that or shooter .
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Morning to everyone on this cold wet miserable morning :)

Mmmmmm again :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport