Customer In Israel - Del Add China?

Options
Terrysdelight
Terrysdelight Posts: 1,202 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi

I have never done this global shipping before and I have just noticed the buyer, with only 18 feedback score, registered since January 18 is recorded as living in Israel. However the package is to go to global shipping and then on to China.

EDIT: I don't know for definite if the package is to go to China - I saw a document with chinese writing on it but now I can't see the same document. The only address I have got is Lichfield Staffordshire.

I feel like something isn't right and I don't know what to do?

Any advice welcome.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,206 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 December 2019 at 2:48PM
    Options
    Hi

I have never done this global shipping before and I have just noticed the buyer, with only 18 feedback score, registered since January 18 is recorded as living in Isreal. However the package is to go to global shipping and then on to China.

I feel like something isnt right and I don't know what to do?

Any advice welcome.

It doesn't matter, all you have to do is get it to the eBay mail centre. They deal with it from then.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • shaun_from_Africa
    Options
    soolin wrote: »
    It doesn't matter, all you have to do is get it to the eBay mail centre. They don't eat with it from then.

Auto-correct?
  • Terrysdelight
    Options
    It doesn't matter, all you have to do is get it to the eBay mail centre. They don't eat with it from then.

So are you saying, as it is being delivered safely to the UK Global Shipping Address, that's it? I don't have anything to worry about?

The buyer has not left any feedback for any of his 18 purchases . He also has not sold any items - just feeling a bit nervous that I'm getting caught up in something.
  • winspiration
    Options
    It will be fine as soolin says as long as you get it to the eBay mail centre - they are responsible for delivery thereafter. They will email to let you know that they have received it and that it is on the way, and later also when delivered.
  • soolin
    Options
    Auto-correct?

Yep 😳

I'll correct it now , thank you
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin
    Options
    So are you saying, as it is being delivered safely to the UK Global Shipping Address, that's it? I don't have anything to worry about?

The buyer has not left any feedback for any of his 18 purchases . He also has not sold any items - just feeling a bit nervous that I'm getting caught up in something.

I use GSP a lot, about 4 months ago one of my items went on to Italy (and occasionally even eBay block Italy) and buyer claimed INR. I just phoned eBay and they did salt with it , it took them a few days but the case disappeared from my extended dashboard and buyer got their refund without it costing me a penny.

I also had an item broken, again I phoned eBay and explained that I've sold dozens of identical items without incidence and they again refunded with no detriment to me at all.
  • Terrysdelight
    Options
    I use GSP a lot, about 4 months ago one of my items went on to Italy (and occasionally even eBay block Italy) and buyer claimed INR. I just phoned eBay and they did salt with it , it took them a few days but the case disappeared from my extended dashboard and buyer got their refund without it costing me a penny.

I also had an item broken, again I phoned eBay and explained that I've sold dozens of identical items without incidence and they again refunded with no detriment to me at all.

Thank you, appreciated. I also watched the video about GSP and it was very reassuring.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure