Credit card application but no Utility bills in my name?

Options
Any advice please ? A family member has applied for a credit card and been accepted but needs 2 forms of ID, he has his driving licence but lives with his parents so does not have a utility bill in his name. What should he do please? Thank you

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Birth certificate, passport, mobile bill, bank account?
  • Willing2Learn
    Options
    Every bank has a written list of documents they accept to firstly confirm ID and secondly to confirm address. You didn't state which card issuer it is, but why don't you ring them or check their website for details?
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Any advice please ? A family member has applied for a credit card and been accepted but needs 2 forms of ID, he has his driving licence but lives with his parents so does not have a utility bill in his name. What should he do please?

Bank statement?
  • gionnetto
    Options
    Passport or electoral roll card are good. Or, birth certificate. Bank statements and utility bills are proof of address.
    Your cholesterol levels are not seen, or used, by your heart and arteries, so ignore it.
    :eek:.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport