Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,428
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Hi

Why not post them all on the same day? 4 trips in one week is too much.

In which case TNS would be well within their rights to only send you just a single £2 value LTS compensation for your time & trouble for making an (inside the Post Office) over the counter transaction as opposed to rewarding you for each and every individual one that you do.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Afternoon, I've just received a posting schedule with 4 cubes/cd's to post in one week but only one cd box. When I spoke to them on the phone they said to phone back on Monday as they can't see my schedule for next week.
    Four trips to the post office, waiting in a queue is a bit much.:(

You'll probably find the other boxes arrive in separate envelopes as they seem to only put 1 box to an envelope.

I agree it is annoying receiving more than one trip to the PO necessary each week. I have only just recently restarted & they have certainly increased the number of visits to the PO for parcels - so much for the 1 or 2 each month mentioned in the latest letter from them but as Quoia said it is another £2 each time.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    quoia wrote: »
    In which case TNS would be well within their rights to only send you just a single £2 value LTS compensation for your time & trouble for making an (inside the Post Office) over the counter transaction as opposed to rewarding you for each and every individual one that you do.

Hi

I've posted a number of cubes on the same day and have always received individual LTS vouchers. As I explained to TNS, I have nowhere at work to store the cubes and they have accepted that.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• GetRealBabe
    Forumite
    They state times, places and date of when to post. :)

Hi

True, but it's not always practical or possible.

• djp64
    djp64 Posts: 194
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I've moved from training / test items to 'real' items : )

I have a question regarding the addresses provided in the posting schedule. They don't always match the Royal Mail database. For two out of three of the addresses the village / area is missing but it is showing on the Royal Mail database.. This happened with my address during the test period although in the last week they've added it in.

Do I add in the village / area or only put the address as shown in the schedule?

Thanks
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 12 August 2017 at 8:40PM
    djp64 wrote: »
    I've moved from training / test items to 'real' items : )

I have a question regarding the addresses provided in the posting schedule. They don't always match the Royal Mail database. For two out of three of the addresses the village / area is missing but it is showing on the Royal Mail database.. This happened with my address during the test period although in the last week they've added it in.

Do I add in the village / area or only put the address as shown in the schedule?

Thanks

What do you mean by "the Royal Mail database"?
    If you mean the online table when you login to the schedule, then use that address.
    If you are looking at the RM postcode finder or something similar, then stick with what is on your paper schedule (as long as it matches what appears on the same schedule online).

As far as delivery is concerned what is important is the postcode itself and the house name or number. For example RM could deliver to "6, FK2 0PW" though they do expect more!
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hi

I've posted a number of cubes on the same day and have always received individual LTS vouchers. As I explained to TNS, I have nowhere at work to store the cubes and they have accepted that.

And nowhere at home to store them to take them with you on the day of the week they are due to be posted?
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,521
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Hi

Do you not think that if everyone did that it would defeat the point of monitoring the system on different days?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • GetRealBabe
    Forumite
    elsien wrote: »
    Do you not think that if everyone did that it would defeat the point of monitoring the system on different days?

Hi

You make a good point but as I have nowhere to store the cubes/parcels at work, I go to the Post Office on the days I'm not working.

TNS don't have a problem as I have been invited back on the panel.

• Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    TNS also allow people to post anytime during the post day as specified in their post pack. If your posting schedule stipulates post before 1000hrs, you can post it anytime during the day. If I had three items to post during a day. I will often post all three items at the same time.

People should not be constrained by their posting schedule and should use common sense so as not to impact their daily life and schedule. If not sure, people should contact TNS for advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure