Car PCP Coming to an end

Options
13»

Comments

• SallyDucati
    Options
    badmemory wrote: »
    And what will you do when they stop these PCP loans. As they will eventually. They are only another payday type loan after all.

Well if that happens (which I doubt as it would seriously harm the car industry as most new cars are bought that way) I would get a personal loan and have to have a car of a lower value. That would be 'life' and I would live with it!
  • stehouk
    stehouk Posts: 412 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well if that happens (which I doubt as it would seriously harm the car industry as most new cars are bought that way) I would get a personal loan and have to have a car of a lower value. That would be 'life' and I would live with it![/QUOTE]

So you are driving a car you can only afford because its at a reduced monthly rate, you are within your'e rights to spend money how you see fit, but don't try and convince forum members that it is in any way a sensible use of hard earned funds.
    The motor industry will naturally try and hold on to a cash cow while they struggle to sell over priced cars.
  • timmy_g123
    Options
    bris wrote: »
    Hers a crazy suggestion, go into the bank and take it all out at once...

That's the millennial side of me coming out, genuinely hadn't even considered that! Of course that will make it ten times easier!
  • timmy_g123
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, this was my first post on here and didn't expect all these different options so that's great. (Also didn't expect all the sarcasm and generalisation but that's the internet I guess).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure