Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 14,199Posts
    • 43,865Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 141
    • aardvaak
    • By aardvaak 7th Dec 19, 1:29 PM
    • 5,060 Posts
    • 2,166 Thanks
    aardvaak
    Ditto - logged in immediately on receipt of email, getting beyond a joke.
    Originally posted by wideband

I have now sent a message to TNS so it will be interesting if I get a reply
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 7th Dec 19, 1:35 PM
    • 9,113 Posts
    • 33,094 Thanks
    Primrose
    It may be that this is perhaps only local region survey yet it,s easier to send out a mass mailing to everybody. If this is the case it might explain why so many of us seem to be missing out.
    • wideband
    • By wideband 7th Dec 19, 2:35 PM
    • 41 Posts
    • 43 Thanks
    wideband
    I have now sent a message to TNS so it will be interesting if I get a reply
    Originally posted by aardvaak

You will probably receive the same useless response I get each time...

Please be aware that places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and if the pop-up is not showing when you log on, your postcode is already full Ė some areas can reach their quota in a matter of minutes. However, as the survey takes place each month, it should not be long before you have another opportunity to take part.
    • Money maker
    • By Money maker 7th Dec 19, 2:39 PM
    • 5,224 Posts
    • 11,853 Thanks
    Money maker
    I logged in 18 minutes after receipt of email and managed to get in. Must be done on area.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed.

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite!
    • aardvaak
    • By aardvaak 7th Dec 19, 2:51 PM
    • 5,060 Posts
    • 2,166 Thanks
    aardvaak
    As this survey (according to this thread) has a history of mistakes it is possible that they are forgetting to put them on the site.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 7th Dec 19, 6:45 PM
    • 39,646 Posts
    • 163,812 Thanks
    silvercar
    I got an invite for correctly delivered on the 23rd Dec at 13.06 and logged in within a minute but some slime had already nicked it.

Do some people not have a life and sit on their computers all day?
    Ditto - logged in immediately on receipt of email, getting beyond a joke.
    Originally posted by wideband
    Iím not convinced that there is actually any survey available some of the time, when the email comes through.

I was on my phone when the email came through, immediately went into the website and there was nothing there. I donít see how anyone could have been any quicker, so Iím not convinced I was ever actually invited.
    Originally posted by Money_Grabber13579
    Received email at 13.07, went on app at 13.09 and got it, so it does exist.
    • aardvaak
    • By aardvaak 7th Dec 19, 7:46 PM
    • 5,060 Posts
    • 2,166 Thanks
    aardvaak
    Received email at 13.07, went on app at 13.09 and got it, so it does exist.
    Originally posted by silvercar

I was on at 13.08 and did not get it so it probably does not exist or as someone else said it may be regional.

What region are you in?
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 7th Dec 19, 10:50 PM
    • 39,646 Posts
    • 163,812 Thanks
    silvercar
    I was on at 13.08 and did not get it so it probably does not exist or as someone else said it may be regional.

What region are you in?
    It must exist because I got on it.

Postcode starts WD.
    Last edited by silvercar; 07-12-2019 at 10:53 PM.
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 10th Dec 19, 2:29 PM
    • 308 Posts
    • 238 Thanks
    littlemoney
    Just got lucky. Unaddressed survey invite still available one hour after the email. They are normally gone within minutes.
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 10th Dec 19, 2:35 PM
    • 1,367 Posts
    • 1,846 Thanks
    Februarycat
    Just got lucky. Unaddressed survey invite still available one hour after the email. They are normally gone within minutes.
    Originally posted by littlemoney

I managed to get it too, despite taking ages to login it was still there. Anyone else find the site really slow, it takes ages for pages to load for me
    OnePoll = £25 18/10/19 £25 6/7/19
    Pureprofile = £25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = £10.59 4.1.19 - £10.35 19/9/19
    • Ms Chocaholic
    • By Ms Chocaholic 10th Dec 19, 5:37 PM
    • 10,724 Posts
    • 65,360 Thanks
    Ms Chocaholic
    I got an invite to an unaddressed survey about 1.05pm today, I didn't see the invite for about another 45 minutes but accepted onto the survey
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 10th Dec 19, 6:03 PM
    • 1,220 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    I got an invite to an unaddressed survey about 1.05pm today, I didn't see the invite for about another 45 minutes but accepted onto the survey
    Originally posted by Ms Chocaholic
    Same here - it was nearly an hour and I still got the survey. Clearly they are looking for more people in some areas than others - I live in a large city so they no doubt want a few people to do the survey here.
    2019 Wins: London Break, £145 cash, £125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, £85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 13th Dec 19, 10:11 AM
    • 39,646 Posts
    • 163,812 Thanks
    silvercar
    Everytime I get a query (to confirm that I posted an item when I said I did), it's the same post box. It appears that they don't always collect. Shame as it is my nearest box, but thanks to partaking in this survey, I won't use it for anything I want to arrive punctually.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,502Posts Today

6,850Users online

Martin's Twitter