Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Polaris302
    • By Polaris302 2nd Jul 19, 9:49 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Polaris302
    0 WOW
    CheckoutSmart
    • 2nd Jul 19, 9:49 PM
    0 WOW
    CheckoutSmart 2nd Jul 19 at 9:49 PM
    Hello,

I've been using mySupermarket for a while and I've noticed that there is cashback on some items via CheckoutSmart. Since CheckoutSmart isn't mentioned on the main site, I was wondering about people's experiences with using it to earn cashback.
Page 1
    • aau1
    • By aau1 11th Jul 19, 11:49 AM
    • 19,175 Posts
    • 329,370 Thanks
    aau1
    • 11th Jul 19, 11:49 AM
    • 11th Jul 19, 11:49 AM
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
    • JennyJukes
    • By JennyJukes 11th Jul 19, 12:57 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 152 Thanks
    JennyJukes
    • 11th Jul 19, 12:57 PM
    • 11th Jul 19, 12:57 PM
    Really simple. Buy the product from the correct store. Upload both sides of the receipt. Receipt then gets validated pretty quickly and payment gets sent straight to your chosen bank or paypal within a few days. HOWEVER - you can only withdraw after you have 5 and anything between the 5 and 19.99 has a 5% fee! 20+ is free. I currently have 5.15 waiting, 5 different receipts starting from May, so going to take me a while to get to the 20.

I prefer GreenJinn - no fee, receipts get validated very quick and better choice IMO.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

111Posts Today

1,596Users online

Martin's Twitter