Comments

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Glad you had a happy Monday :D

Feet up sounds good

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,584 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't blame you gettting away as much as you can - you need something to look forward to and a relaxing time is more than deserved as you are taking on all household responsibilities, work full time and look afte Mr Sa. Not many could do what you do SA.
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,282 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    I don't blame you gettting away as much as you can - you need something to look forward to and a relaxing time is more than deserved as you are taking on all household responsibilities, work full time and look afte Mr Sa. Not many could do what you do SA.

Agree with this :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    That's Tuesday done :)

Low spend day today £4.49 in Sainsburys and £2.20 bus fare home from work as I just couldn't face trekking 3 miles uphill in that heat with a heavy bag.

Mr SA has been doing bits to the garden but his ideas are a bit random to say the least!! Found some great pictures online though which have given me a few ideas.

I've been shattered today, the dog woke me up at 3am wanting to go outside, been really busy at work and at home, not stopped. Got my feet up with an alcohol free beer again but will be off to bed shortly - yawn.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • milann
    Options
    Sometimes you just have to take the bus.

I'm assuming if Mr SA gets a bus he'd get free travel. My dh did when he couldn't drive and I mentioned it to a lady at work who can't drive as she had brain surgery last year and she didn't know she could claim free transport....just checking you knew about it.

Hope you slept well
    January spends - £587.58
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Back from my week away and passing the holiday baton on to you :D. Not long now!! Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Sun_Addict
    Options
    Happy Friday :)

Milann - Mr SA has a free bus pass which includes me as a carer but we rarely use it as the problem is getting him to the bus stop and then when we get off the bus. So if we go anywhere he's on the scooter and I have to walk.

4 more work get ups to holiday :)

Mr SA has been a bit off today - very slurred speech and his legs weren't working. He rang the doctors for some cream for his (to be blunt) jock rot and the doctor couldn't understand him. Anyway the upshot is it's his compromised immune system causing the problem and he now has the cream.

Plans for weekend are DS and the GKs coming tomorrow, weather forecast for Sunday isn't great so will sort out suitcase and holiday clothes.

Horrendous storm here today at lunchtime - thunder, lightening, torrential rain. So my lunch break was spent in the work gym rather than spend in the shops :)

Mr SA's travel wheelchair purchased and will arrive Monday. He's still fussing about the colour! If he thinks I'm pushing him about in it on holiday he's got another think coming - it's for the airport and emergencies only!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,282 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    What colour is the wheelchair then?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Options
    It's black Beanie - I wouldn't mind if it was bright pink!!
  • milann
    Options
    What colour did he want?

Have a lovely day with family today and happy packing :T
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing