IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Appealing right now_help

Options

Comments

• ReubyTK
    ReubyTK Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    I totally understand that, my post wasn't intended to come across as answer ASAP - rather more answer before midnight :). Thanks for the response.
  • Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    some times people can see into things that might not really be there ...

there is only one other forum that can help like this one does .... #

the regulars are doing this day after day after day after day .....

so please do not take offence

to see how bad this all is please take the time to watch our MP's debating this wonderful world of parking on private land

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41

keep at and you will win ...

Ralph:cool:
  • ReubyTK
    Options
    Elite Manage.ment LTD (Mids)
  • ReubyTK
    edited 13 February 2018 at 9:20PM
    Options
    Thank you Ralph. I understand being admin, mod and frequent helped of forums can be difficult as I have been mods of forums before. The help is appreciated - just can seem abrupt at times - which doesn't feel nice when on the receiving end.. but thanks all for responding.

ETA: Oh yes, I have watched the video - some of the scenarios are just absurd! These companies must not continue to get away with this.
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    As to the original question appeal as keeper.
  • ReubyTK
    Options
    There currently BPA - (cant post the link as I am new) they keep switching. However, although BPA the PCN states IPC info. Will that have any influence in the next stage of appeal with independent body?
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    waamo wrote: »

swopped n changed fell out with BPA , argued with gladrags and wandered back to bpa ,
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ReubyTK wrote: »
    There currently BPA - (cant post the link as I am new) they keep switching. However, although BPA the PCN states IPC info. Will that have any influence in the next stage of appeal with independent body?

you will hopefully , if they do not cancel , get a POPLa code in order to make formal appeal

please go and take photos of any signs , and if they say IPC , take good photos
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • ReubyTK
    Options
    Just checked the pictures which I took myself...unfortunatley they have BPA logo on them:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure