“Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”

Comments

• UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    It is paid though & thats ALL that matters.

Absolutely ^^^^
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    It's paid , end off !

What sort of dog are you getting ? Bet the kids are really excited .

Hope the children get to school ok tomorrow and are much better.
  • charlies_tribe
    charlies_tribe Posts: 1,447
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Hope the children are all feeling better now. Good luck with DD appointment. Hopefully you will have some better answers once you've seen another doctor.

I love the excitement of waiting for a new puppy and the amount of times we changed our minds on their names.
    LBM in April 17 - £14998/£33554 (44.6%) paid. Mortgage@1 June 18 = £9935/£76350 paid.Total debt @june 18 £102311 now £84972GC Jan £40.99/£500 2021 declutter 85/2021 items 0/20 bags clothes
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 18,832
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Well done on the debt payments :T

Hope DD gets some answers too x
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438
    Forumite
    Thank you :)

Officially accepted youngest's school place. Have a meeting to discuss her needs in June. Fingers crossed.

I really wanted takeaway for dinner tonight :o But I've spent enough today! Smalls choose jacket potato and salad with different toppings. Easy enough at least.

Smalls are playing for a while before bath time. I could fall asleep sat up today :o So tired!

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,822
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    I am really tired too.
    Loved a baked tattie :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • earthgirl
    earthgirl Posts: 3,762
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    You are not a fraud you work so hard to get everything done and pay down the debts too!

Aww a puppy will be cute.
    15/5/12 Paid off Mortgage 1 (£220k) Bought Dream House:www: Dec 13 - Mortage 2 -£116,508. 15/7/18 Mortgage Free Again :j

Progress not Perfection
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438
    Forumite
    Struggling with life again I am so fed up of the lows and stupidly highs too.

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,822
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Sorry that things are tough for you.
    Keep plodding.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,100
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Sorry to hear you're feeling down, take it one day at a time, big hugs and positive vibes xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £227.29/£600 March NSD:9 March Surveys £
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure