Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• OceanSound
    OceanSound Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So sorry to hear that. Allow me personally look into that for you. Could you send me an email with the details on the cashback in question? Please send that email to joseph@quidco.com
    Hi Joseph/Quidco Company Representative
    We've been emailing each other on a few occasions now. Still not able to get to the bottom of the specific details you need.

Kindly tell me the particulars you need and I shall send them to you via email immediately.

Thanks for your cooperation.

OS
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 2 November 2018 at 12:11PM
    OceanSound wrote: »
    Hi Joseph/Quidco Company Representative
    We've been emailing each other on a few occasions now. Still not able to get to the bottom of the specific details you need.

Kindly tell me the particulars you need and I shall send them to you via email immediately.

Thanks for your cooperation.

OS

Don't worry, I'm happy to resolve this for you! I'd just need you to send me the claim ID to my email address please. -Joseph
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Until this weekend I hadnt used Quidco for some time.

I made three purchases, with one on the promotion. None tracked.

Currently have zero confidence, sorry, but zero out of three is awful.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Until this weekend I hadnt used Quidco for some time.

I made three purchases, with one on the promotion. None tracked.

Currently have zero confidence, sorry, but zero out of three is awful.

I'm really sorry to hear this. If you can shoot me a message at joseph@quidco.com with the purchase dates and retailer names, I will get this sorted for you
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bxboards
    bxboards Posts: 1,711 Forumite
    Hello

I've opend a Natwest Reward account which is offering 40.00 cashback.

The opening process clearly showed 'quidco' in the URL so Natwest 'knows' this has come via you.

However it has tracked with no amount showing

'10 Nov 18
    NatWest Reward Current ...

£0.00
    Tracked
    '

I can't raise a Claim for this as the claim process says there is no record of the transaction!

Disappointing an 'exclusive' offer is broken. Can this be sorted without hoop jumping my side please? Happy to provide screenshots to prove this application was via Quidco as I always take them as things tend to go wrong enough that I'm careful...
  • Has anyone else had problems with the lightning deals? each time I get one I order batteries/shower gel/ candles etc from wilco and collect in store, there has been 10 or so over the last few months, not one order has tracked so I'm expecting the extra cash back to be declined too, I've raised a claim on most of them but nothing has come of that either, they are just sat in my claims inbox.
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors :j
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    saving-mad wrote: »
    Has anyone else had problems with the lightning deals? each time I get one I order batteries/shower gel/ candles etc from wilco and collect in store, there has been 10 or so over the last few months, not one order has tracked so I'm expecting the extra cash back to be declined too, I've raised a claim on most of them but nothing has come of that either, they are just sat in my claims inbox.

I have used some of the bonuses and to buy and pay online from Wilko and collect instore. They have all tracked.

So probably something to do with the tracking cookies on your device.

I assume you clear cookies before making the purchases, and don't have any ad blockers or similar software running.
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Wheres_My_Cashback Posts: 4,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 15 November 2018 at 11:43AM
    bxboards wrote: »
    Hello

I've opend a Natwest Reward account which is offering 40.00 cashback.

The opening process clearly showed 'quidco' in the URL so Natwest 'knows' this has come via you.

However it has tracked with no amount showing

'10 Nov 18
    NatWest Reward Current ...

£0.00
    Tracked
    '

I can't raise a Claim for this as the claim process says there is no record of the transaction!

Disappointing an 'exclusive' offer is broken. Can this be sorted without hoop jumping my side please? Happy to provide screenshots to prove this application was via Quidco as I always take them as things tend to go wrong enough that I'm careful...

I also opened an account and the switch is due, yet it has not tracked and surprise surprise, Q state that you cannot make a claim against this.

And now the offer has been pulled too.

Why can't I make a claim ?
  • NOWSE
    NOWSE Posts: 385 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've been using Quidco for over 10 years and in that time have received over £700. In the early years I seemed to receive the payments promptly and rarely had to chase things up. I've just checked through my account with them and I have a large number of outstanding transactions, some dating back over three years.
    Has anyone else noticed a fall off in the reliability of turning transactions into payments?
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi, its getting really confusing using Quidco at the moment due to most shops offering codes for discounts or free delivery, in some cases the codes are automatically added at checkout, do they all therefore disqualify Quidco cashback? I wanted to purchase something from Debenhams using the £2.50 bonus the other day but to get free click & collect I had to add a code, so figured it wouldn't be worth buying if bonus was declined so I didn't bother with the purchase. I've also just had a Very cashback declined as I used their general on site black friday week code, the same week you were pushing Very all over your site, what is the point if the cashbacks are going to be declined, no one in their right mind would purchase and not use the code!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback