New plan...time to see some movement!

Comments

• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Glad to hear things are going well on a few fronts. Take care

Thank you :)
    Glad you enjoyed your day out and well done on the sales. Never been to Slimbridge...come to think of it, I don't even know where it is....:rotfl:

It's between Bristol and Gloucester :D
    Robin09 wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed your day out :) I've always wanted to go to Slimbridge, but have never got round to it.

No, I've never been before, it's somewhere we've often thought about going. It was nice!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • jwil
    Just waiting for eBay stuff to go out. We've had a lot of last minute sales today which is not a bad thing (though I'll be moaning when I'm trying to get them packed).

Also managed to get a bargain Sun holiday today. I just had a quick look, out of curiosity as I'd had an email about more availability. Managed to get a weekend in Cornwall for just £9.50 each with no extras :T :T We'll have to come back the Sunday night rather than the Monday, but we can go down on Friday night and still have the weekend. All for £65 including the dog. This will be our first break for years other than visiting family :j
  • jwil wrote: »
    Just waiting for eBay stuff to go out. We've had a lot of last minute sales today which is not a bad thing (though I'll be moaning when I'm trying to get them packed).

Also managed to get a bargain Sun holiday today. I just had a quick look, out of curiosity as I'd had an email about more availability. Managed to get a weekend in Cornwall for just £9.50 each with no extras :T :T We'll have to come back the Sunday night rather than the Monday, but we can go down on Friday night and still have the weekend. All for £65 including the dog. This will be our first break for years other than visiting family :j
    Is Slimbridge where the swans are? I've never been but it sounds good, glad you had a good day out there :).

That's an amazingly cheap holiday and it will give you something nice to look forward to :T.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Cornwall is on my bucket list. I’d love to go but getting there and getting around is complicated. Well done on getting that offer
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • jwil
    Is Slimbridge where the swans are? I've never been but it sounds good, glad you had a good day out there :).

That's an amazingly cheap holiday and it will give you something nice to look forward to :T.

Yes, the wildfowl and wetlands centre :)
    Cornwall is on my bucket list. I’d love to go but getting there and getting around is complicated. Well done on getting that offer

I love Cornwall. Luckily it's not far from here. :)
  • jwil
    All parcels packed and posted bar one, which seems to be from someone who doesn't know what an auction is. They are complaining that they can't pay because the total isn't as much as they bid! I'm happy for them to pay £10 more if they want to :rotfl:

I slept a lot better last night, that's the first time in a long time.
  • Wow, bargain holiday. Love Cornwall, although we haven't been for years.

Had to laugh about the ebay buyer....:rotfl:
    DMP 2015 £57,549, now £36,112 (37% paid)
    EF £200 Mortgage OP's this year £115

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Shining at the End of Every Day!

• Hi jwil,

Glad you had a nice day out, Slimbridge isn't one I've heard of, I may have to have a look one day with the kids.

Well done on the ebay sales and lol to the buyer :rotfl:
  • jwil
    Wow, bargain holiday. Love Cornwall, although we haven't been for years.

Had to laugh about the ebay buyer....:rotfl:

Yes, we haven't been down for about 4 years now. We used to go every year for a weekend.

Some people are a bit daft :o
    Hi jwil,

Glad you had a nice day out, Slimbridge isn't one I've heard of, I may have to have a look one day with the kids.

Well done on the ebay sales and lol to the buyer :rotfl:

Thank you :) It was a nice relaxing day.
  • jwil
    My ebayer paid up at last! It's nice when everyone pays quickly and we haven't got to go to the PO every day.

I took the decision to drop one of the survey sites, I'm fed up with having to fill out a million pre-screening questions (that are the same each time) before even getting to a survey. I've got another one that I am thinking of dropping too. I might look for some new ones as there's several I haven't tried.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport