Rambling on...

Comments

• Why, thank you lass
    (((((HUGS)))))
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • My accent is Glaswegian Scots, polite Glaswegian Scots mostly, as working in the industry and profession that I do folks have to be able to understand what I am saying... :rotfl:
    However, when with my friends I am very, very Glaswegian ;)
    Not Neddish Glaswegian... that is an accent that's a regional and national embarrassment...
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Sorry to post on here but is it just me or has hidden's diary been removed?

I cant find it on my subscriptions.

I assume someone has either reported it as she has been struggling lately or she has asked for it to be removed as someone has found out about it.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    First thing I noticed when I came on forum this morning...
    I think changes are being made
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • It has gone. I haven't asked for it to be removed though (I didn't even know you could)
  • UncannyScot
    Contact forum team and find out what the issue is...
    That isn't right...
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • I have x not sure if it will be back though.

Oh well x

Hope you have a good day x
  • UncannyScot
    Aw luv
    Hope you get some answers, please don't leave the forum...
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • You can't get rid of me that easy ;) :rotfl:

I'm not starting again yet though. No doubt if someone reported it Ill just be wasting my time and it happen again x
  • UncannyScot
    Thank f e c k for that :D

Check PM? ;)

(((((HUGS)))))
    R.I.P. T.P.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure