Free Festivals

Comments

• Hi
    Cally Road festival is "The first community-boutique event taking place on the backbone of King’s Cross- The Caledonian Road."

Its free, and has music, entertainment, food, a market, free workshops, a kid's zone, activities and also the Men's Tennis Finals will be shown on a big screen.

It seems I can't post links :( so I will try it without a link, but so you can use it
    http:// the cally festival .com /the cally festival / about (just take away the spaces)

Enjoy!
  • hi, my wife and i have just come back from a free festival friday 1st july-3rd july.
    we actually arrived on thursday 30th june in our motorhome and left on monday 4th july.
    I only saw this festival by chance in a national paper a couple of months ago and could not believe what the website said about the cost of tickets they were £140.00 each and camping for the weekend was £40.00, as i scrolled down further it said adults over 70 free and it was not april the first!! i am sorry it does not help the under 70s but i am sure it would interest a lot of people like us it was a great festival and hopefully they will repeat it next year. i know this one has gone now but bear it in mind for next year but tell to many people it is our secret.
    (cornbury festival great tew park oxfordshire)
    ps well run and lovely helpfull staff.

brian and june
  • Great free Lancashire Gala for all the family. Starting with a procession thru town and then up to Bold Venture Park for a full afternoon of fun. Saturday August 20th, parade starts 12.30, arena show starts 1.30. Plenty of stalls, rides,arena acts,beer tent etc etc.:T
  • starmanuk
    starmanuk Posts: 29 Forumite
    Under free festivals in London, you have listed the Lambeth Country Show, but the dates are incorrect. This year the Show was moved to 15th and 16th September.

http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/Country-Show/index.htm
  • What a load of rubbish!
    Well my boy,I am under 90,just a tad, .....
    I am cool , !!!! hey attitude boy , chhilllllll:T;) out and take things easy and wipe your brow

Shall I add my village fete as well!

Thought there would be some decent music festivals there for people under 90, but just old age pensioner ones
    Well my boy !! ,I am under 90, just a tad..... But I am cool !!! hey attitude boy ,,, chillll :j:T;) , take it easy and wipe your brow ,,,,:rotfl:
  • Beer festival in my back-yard ,
  • kittykat100
    kittykat100 Posts: 534 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver!
    The Willow Festival.. this weekend coming in Peterborough.

www.willowfestival.org.uk

Bands, Beer, Entertainment, Stalls and best of all... FREE!

Life is sometimes a bit pants but occasionally you can wear your french knickers! :D
  • www. wellscarnival .co.uk
    Run solely volunteers loads of free events, live music. Fantastic setting.
  • mcmush
    mcmush Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 24 May 2012 at 6:00AM
    Great to see this back. Have found some great free days out this way.

My local one is Bromsgrove Carnival. A 2 day free event on 7 and 8 July with the usual carnival stuff like a parade, funfair, live music and performance. It's in the towns park and even has free parking.

bromsgrovecarnival.org
  • FatAndy
    FatAndy Posts: 7,541 Forumite
    This isn't a festival but there's a free Olympic Celebration concert at Eirias Park in Colwyn Bay on 27th July featuring amongst others Only Boys Aloud (from Britain's Got Talent) and former Alarm singer Mike Peters. Admission is free but you need a ticket to get in.

http://www.accessalleirias.com/en/olympiccelebration/
    The fridge is empty, the walls are damp, there's no hot water
    And I look like a tramp and tramps like us
    Baby we were born to walk
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills