Interest details on HMRC Personal Tax Account. Updated to include how to access interest details.

Comments

• Cruiselover
    Cruiselover Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    I've lost the will to live with HMRC. Yesterday I checked by untaxed interest details, it was wrong. Got the Dummy Account which is actually the amount of overtaxed interest. The other accounts are correct though.

Today, guess what, no sign of the untaxed interest page on personal tax account online.

Webchat wasn't available yesterday, so sent message. Did get an acknowledgement, sadly, it was addressed to my husband and not me, even though i was signed in at the time.

Is it too early for alcohol!!!!
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,205 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I've lost the will to live with HMRC. Yesterday I checked by untaxed interest details, it was wrong. Got the Dummy Account which is actually the amount of overtaxed interest. The other accounts are correct though.

Today, guess what, no sign of the untaxed interest page on personal tax account online.

Webchat wasn't available yesterday, so sent message. Did get an acknowledgement, sadly, it was addressed to my husband and not me, even though i was signed in at the time.

Is it too early for alcohol!!!!

Not now it isn't:beer:
  • polymaff
    polymaff Posts: 3,904 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    The HMRC Head of I.T. dies and goes to heaven. Gabriel opens the gate and the late Head of I.T. falls straight into a fiery pit. Gabriel yells after him "Sorry, this is the beta version of Heaven"
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,099 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    polymaff wrote: »
    The HMRC Head of I.T. dies and goes to heaven. Gabriel opens the gate and the late Head of I.T. falls straight into a fiery pit. Gabriel yells after him "Sorry, this is the beta version of Heaven"

.....and let me know if you find anything of interest down there" :)
  • talexuser
    talexuser Posts: 3,499 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    and send us your feedback!
  • Frogletina
    Frogletina Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    RG2015 wrote: »
    For information, as of this moment, all of my interest income details referred to at the start of this thread have disappeared from my personal tax account online.

So has mine. I still had a few more amendments to make but the system hasn't let me make any changes for a few days now.

frogletina
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
    The heart asks for pleasure first
    SPC 8 £1567.31 SPC 9 £1014.64 SPC 10 # £1164.13 SPC 11 £1598.15 SPC 12 # £994.67 SPC 13 £962.54 SPC 14 £1154.79 SPC15 £715.38 SPC16 £1071.81⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Declutter thread - ⭐⭐🏅
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,683 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post

It's never been visible for me - have tried, on and off, many times since this thread started. Never, ever, has there been anything on my online tax account about untaxed interest. Just tried it again. Just the same. I'm beginning to think this thread is all some practical joke!
  • Frogletina
    Frogletina Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Zanderman wrote: »
    It's never been visible for me - have tried, on and off, many times since this thread started. Never, ever, has there been anything on my online tax account about untaxed interest. Just tried it again. Just the same. I'm beginning to think this thread is all some practical joke!

The thead isn't a joke but the HMRC's beta is.

frogletina
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
    The heart asks for pleasure first
    SPC 8 £1567.31 SPC 9 £1014.64 SPC 10 # £1164.13 SPC 11 £1598.15 SPC 12 # £994.67 SPC 13 £962.54 SPC 14 £1154.79 SPC15 £715.38 SPC16 £1071.81⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Declutter thread - ⭐⭐🏅
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Zanderman wrote: »
    I've been sussed! :)
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Frogletina wrote: »
    So has mine. I still had a few more amendments to make but the system hasn't let me make any changes for a few days now.

frogletina
    And the moral of the story is never, ever input any data onto the HMRC Personal Tax account online.

Pen and paper every time for me.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure