Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    :eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

36791128_2089366381314618_5341976998736560128_n.jpg
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Thanks I’ve had Sparks for ages but this is the first year they’ve acknowledged my birthday lol

I thought I’d read people were getting a £5 voucher or something for free on their birthday.. disappointing:(

I got a free £5 voucher when it was my birthday :T

I bought some socks and got DS pick them up for me :D

I rarely use my Sparks card due to not having an M&S here :(
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks I’ve had Sparks for ages but this is the first year they’ve acknowledged my birthday lol

I thought I’d read people were getting a £5 voucher or something for free on their birthday.. disappointing:(

That's funny I had an email off them this morning saying I'd got 1000 free points for a £5 M & S voucher for adding 4 numbers or something but when I checked my total was the same as before so I've emailed them lol

Good Morning all :D and congrats to Dizzy ditsy and family.
  • Enormo
    Enormo Posts: 74 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Metro has more McDonalds vouchers today, same set as previously, on page 2. Expiring 16 September 2018.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Dear Glitch Fairy,
    Now I know we had this conversation a few weeks ago and I am very grateful for what happened on that day ( it wasn't a glitch but a very nice gift )
    However you're still not pulling your weight my love are you? You don't get your title easily and at this rate we may have to discuss whether you can keep it.
    Now thankfully we have N1LDA and a sterling job they do but poor wacky is having to work harder and harder with all of izzeyb's vacations and its not really fair when its your job, is it?
    I understand how hot it has been and I haven't much fancied shopping anyway whilst the sun is shining and maybe you've been over come with football fever too, so we will give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.
    We would be extremely grateful if you could just throw a few glitches our way and we can then see that you keep your title forever.
    I'm sure evryones lists are different from what I can tell a coke tin glitch would be welcome, loo rolls are always on someone's list and I'm down to about three bottles of fairy liquid......sorry to take your name in vain.
    I'll leave that thought with you and hopefully this conversation will never need repeating.
    Have a nice day

Di xx

Thank you for contacting the glitch fairy on our behalf. I have struggled to keep up this year as it has been far too hectic, so stocks are starting to get low. Toilet rolls are completely out and now making do with A SP :eek:.

Still plenty of toothpaste (many years ...), shampoo, hand wash, soup, "enough" (for now) shower gel, washing tablets and dw (though even they are getting low - to be fair I haven't bought any in 2 years or so though :D), even OS shower gel I could stock up if they glitch again :o.

Anon
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Enormo wrote: »
    The Metro has more McDonalds vouchers today, same set as previously, on page 2. Expiring 16 September 2018.

Thank you!
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    What kind of birthday treat is this???

AA74_F277-_E41_F-449_D-_B1_AB-8_B9_BCDC1_CE16.jpg

If you get 20% off the 50% stuff that'll be good:)

Morning paw sniffers:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    edited 10 July 2018 at 8:18AM
    Options
    Snap......just catching up on 4p.....I hope this morning sees an improvement. Thinking of you.

Well said Di........enough is enough:rotfl: Toilet rolls and Fairy liquid are always welcome in this house but to be honest I'll have anything going:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What kind of birthday treat is this???

AA74_F277-_E41_F-449_D-_B1_AB-8_B9_BCDC1_CE16.jpg

They sent me a voucher for a free coffee and cake when it was my birthday. Yours could be worth much more though if you are buying anyway :).

Anon
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    That's funny I had an email off them this morning saying I'd got 1000 free points for a £5 M & S voucher for adding 4 numbers or something but when I checked my total was the same as before so I've emailed them lol

Good Morning all :D and congrats to Dizzy ditsy and family.

It takes a couple of days to filter through susie :)

Some holiday reading for me.....I love our library:smileyhea

6825_EAFA-_BBAF-4_BCF-9_A25-_E89999_DF1_EA8.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts