Iresa Limited - New Energy Company?

Comments

• But if there are problems, we will be covered by Ofgem.
  • fredandwilma
    fredandwilma Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    Chutzpah Haggler I won, I won, I won! Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 29 January 2017 at 9:02AM
    nick_pike wrote: »
    But if there are problems, we will be covered by Ofgem.

Indeed, this appears to be the case.

After digesting all the comments / consumer research with regard to what people would like from an energy company, I'm now considering the possibility of setting up my own energy company.

Fred and Wilma energy co?

The Flintstones energy co?

Caveman energy co?

Bedrock Energy co?

I prefer the latter, but it's already been taken. :(

Answers on a postcard, please. :D

I'm off to spend that last £1 coin before March. :rotfl:

That said, many a great millionaire has been created from humble beginnings. :money:
    Fred - Where's your get up and go?

Barney - It just got up and went.

Carpe diem
  • First problem
    As a new customer, I am supposed to provide my first gas and electricity meter readings today. I opened my account pages. There was no provision for entering the gas readings, only the electricity readings. I tried phoning. After 7 minutes, and this is expensive these days, I went from queue no. 7 to 6. I then found a problem page and submitted my problem. I hope they fix my web page soon.
    Pity, as the site is easy to use, attractive and well laid out. Unlike E-ON's that is an unholy, complicated mess.
  • Hi Nick, I have the same issue with the gas not allowing a meter reading online, gave up trying to get through on the phone, submitted online help request but have had no reply, will try calling again this week. Did the option to add a gas reading appear in your online account or did you contact them via phone to sort out?
    Thanks!
  • This post may help you http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=72078161&postcount=177

If you use that email address make sure you include your account details and meter point info in the email.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Meter.readings@iresa.co.uk with your account number.
  • footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    nick_pike wrote: »
    First problem
    As a new customer, I am supposed to provide my first gas and electricity meter readings today. I opened my account pages. There was no provision for entering the gas readings, only the electricity readings. I tried phoning. After 7 minutes, and this is expensive these days, I went from queue no. 7 to 6. I then found a problem page and submitted my problem. I hope they fix my web page soon.
    Pity, as the site is easy to use, attractive and well laid out. Unlike E-ON's that is an unholy, complicated mess.
    Hi Nick, I have the same issue with the gas not allowing a meter reading online, gave up trying to get through on the phone, submitted online help request but have had no reply, will try calling again this week. Did the option to add a gas reading appear in your online account or did you contact them via phone to sort out?
    Thanks!

Whilst you can find a phone number at the bottom of their website page, there is no option to phone them on their contact us page

http://www.iresa.co.uk/how-to-contact-us/

That would lead me to believe, as is common with most cheap suppliers, they don't waste money on employing phone jockeys.

The options to contact them are in writing, via email, or raising a ticket in your online account.
  • Just changed over from BG, no problems at all......

All being well things should carry on in a good way, also nice to move away from the big boys.
    The Best Currant Cutter known To Man!!
  • System
    footyguy wrote: »
    Whilst you can find a phone number at the bottom of their website page, there is no option to phone them on their contact us page

http://www.iresa.co.uk/how-to-contact-us/

That would lead me to believe, as is common with most cheap suppliers, they don't waste money on employing phone jockeys.

The options to contact them are in writing, via email, or raising a ticket in your online account.

We must be looking at different websites:

CONTACT US

Iresa Limited
    The Quadrant Business Centre Nuart Road,
    Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2NH
    Contact us: 0115 727 0982

Bring along a good book to read while you wait for a response.
  • System
    Just received an e-mail from Iresa stating:

You have a new bill for your Iresa Energy Supply.

Checked my online account and, guess what, ....... ? Something appears to be missing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure