Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    I screenshot the order confirmation screen as well as the nectar offer. It saves faffing about when you get onto live chat

I am still waiting for the latest points to go on but I will give it another week or so.

I see that my wifes account and my account both have 1000 points on our next booking as of today. :j :j

Snap our point were added too

Nice to see you posting
  • Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o

Apologies Di - 'red kite' has been sold but he was £50 :)

Thanks SNAP and well worth it he was a real beauty.
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Good evening Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.
    SD is my new favourite store. Today I found on clearance:
    Vaseline intensive care advanced repair lotion 200ml for 36p, Dove purely pampering indulgent body lotion 250ml for 47p, Dove Derma Spa youthful vitality body cream 300 ml for 88p and, in another store, Dove Derma Spa cashmere comfort body lotion for 66p.

Although not marked in store, all the Dove items I purchased were BOGOF and did not appear to be mix and match. (ie. bought 2 x 47p and 2 x 88p in same transaction and it deducted 47p + 88p rather than 2 x cheapest items). Also buy any 3 skin products get "Bubbly" face mask free. Bought 9 items in one transaction and lovely SA put through three face masks.

Also some Poundworld stores have gardening stuff at half price or better. Apologies if any/all of this is already known.

Edit: Oh, also found SD red/brown hair dye for 15p.

I can’t imagine you with red hair. Hope all ok. x
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,993 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    So I'm going to have to do a Waities shop what with the conditional spend voucher'n'all but I have never done one before so I need someone to hold my hand for my first time. Currently I am thinking birdseye peas, the chinese meal deal and that Maltesers easter egg but don't know how the conditional spend works with any other offers plus something about a newspaper and coffee? Thanks
    I think....
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    edited 22 February 2018 at 10:30PM
    I!!!8217;ve been asleep:o

Not a good idea:o

More bargains for DD today:T

Snap will be two steps ahead of me but lots of reductions on towels, kitchen ware, bedding etc

King size duvet cover plus pillowcases £7.50

DD664802-8_C36-41_CD-_A419-_FCEB1_AD82_A6_C.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • MKS
    edited 23 February 2018 at 6:02AM
    Mini rant, sorry. Some bar steward bumped into my DS!!!8217;s new car whilst he was parked in sainsbobs car park tonight, causing extensive damage. :mad::mad:
  • MKS
    michaels wrote: »
    So I'm going to have to do a Waities shop what with the conditional spend voucher'n'all but I have never done one before so I need someone to hold my hand for my first time. Currently I am thinking birdseye peas, the chinese meal deal and that Maltesers easter egg but don't know how the conditional spend works with any other offers plus something about a newspaper and coffee? Thanks

Peas offer has finished.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    michaels wrote: »

You really need stuff on pyo and multi as works out better, coffee, mag and paper count towards your cond spend.
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    emerald21 wrote: »
    It’s a wonder they let you use the wuntu £5 voucher with an AP voucher. I thought they weren t to be used with any other offers :o

t and cs say not to be used with offers but it seems to go through as a gift card so seen as cash

ive used with vouchercloud and the bella 40% off
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    MKS wrote: »
    Mini rant, sorry. Some bar steward bumped into my DS’s new whilst he was parked in sainsbobs car park tonight, causing extensive damage. :mad::mad:

Nooooooooooooo:mad::mad: no details got?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure