bebe-amor, I paid for pram, never received, no answer

Comments

• Eva75
    Eva75 Posts: 7 Forumite
    I spoke to the customer service again. They are going to send the pram today and I should receive it by Monday. I don't belive them, because I heard it many times. I will wait because I have still couple weeks left untill my baby is due.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Eva75 wrote: »
    I spoke to the customer service again. They are going to send the pram today and I should receive it by Monday. I don't belive them, because I heard it many times. I will wait because I have still couple weeks left untill my baby is due.
    Could you contact the supplier yourself?
    It will either be a wholesaler or the manufacturer
  • Eva75
    Eva75 Posts: 7 Forumite
    I CAN"T BELIEVE!!!

I have received everything this morning. The pram, carry cot and changing bag. Everything I wanted. It was exactly 2 months. Good luck people.

If it's help, here is the phone number you can talk about your order: 01484848908 (customer service number I got on my invoice).
  • Hi. I also ordered a maxi cosi car seat from Bebe Amor last week and was told yesterday that there is a 2 week delay so I don't know what to do now! My daughter is getting too big for her current car seat, but I don't know whether to sit tight and wait for it, or ask for a refund which it turns out I may not get back for a few weeks! Have you received your car seats yet soph_winter?
  • I would just like to echo other people's concerns about this company, although they are generally cheaper then other competitors their level of service is shocking,

I would either get others to try and price match, or pay the extra!

I ordered a Quinny Complete package 5 weeks ago, the item was stated as in stock and delivery was 3-5 days. Please do not take the 'In Stock' as gospel, you can almost guarntee they will have to source it from a third party supplier.

Since my original order date I been given five different delivery dates, and still no Quinny. I have complained on numerous occasion via email with no-reply. I have just got off the phone to them and they said they are awaiting delivery and will be with me on Fri. I won't hold my breath!
  • Hi Sarahb1979,

I am also waiting on the Maxi-Cosi car seat as part of my order, I have just spoken to Bebe Amor, and they are supposedly having a delivery of them tomorrow and I should receive my order Fri. So I would give them a call tomorrow and see if it has arrived. If not I would consider cancelling your order, as it could take up six weeks as I'm experiencing with my current order.

Good Luck
    sarahb1979 wrote: »
    Hi. I also ordered a maxi cosi car seat from Bebe Amor last week and was told yesterday that there is a 2 week delay so I don't know what to do now! My daughter is getting too big for her current car seat, but I don't know whether to sit tight and wait for it, or ask for a refund which it turns out I may not get back for a few weeks! Have you received your car seats yet soph_winter?
  • Same story again www.bebe-amor.co.uk should not be used.

I have ordered over 3 weeks but received no goods or a refund. I am owed £427 that although they said they have refunded it but it has not arrived into my bank.

I would suggest getting the money back from your credit card and contacting Huddersfield trading standards. At the link below.

t: 08454 040506 (Consumer Direct for consumer advice)
    f: 0113 253 0311
    e: [EMAIL="info@wyjs.org.uk"]info@wyjs.org.uk[/EMAIL]
    w:http://www.ts.wyjs.org.uk/index.asp?pg=Indexhome.htm
  • gray1
    gray1 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Hi
    We ordered a pram from here 3 weeks ago as it said 3-5 days delivery on the website. We were then sent an email saying it would take 2 weeks to arrive. It still hasn't come - then my husband called and they said they were picking it up from the warehouse last Friday and it would be here by yesterday but still no show. When i phoned yesterday they said it will definitely be here by Friday. If its not arrived we will no doubt cancel our order and get money back as i am due soon and can't keep hanging around. Luckily paid on credit card so hopefully wont' have issues getting money back.
    If it turns up by friday will let you know otherwise i would say avoid this shop.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,193 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I'l add my concerns about this company too. My mother mentioned that a friend of hers was trying to buy a particular sort of pacifier things in a set and couldn't get it in the UK and doesn't have the internet. I looked it up when i got home found it from bebe-amor placed an order for in stock goods and paid via google checkout.

After a week the status on google showed as paid and waiting for despatch, so I emailed and asked if it could be sent urgently . Another week and status still hadn't changed and company were not answering emails so I waited a few more days and then asked google if I could cancel the transaction and was told Google can't do that (So I'm never using them again either!)

I filled in all the online procedures to cancel the order, but still bebe-amor failed to respond and eventually i phoned the help number and they just said the items were never actually in stock and they didn't have a clue when they would arrive. I did get my money back then within about another 10 days but it was a real struggle as no one seemed to care.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I ordered a car seat from them last week, hoping that it'd arrive by today (the website said it was in stock, 3-5 day delivery) but this afternoon when I tried to access the website it was down.

I grabbed their customer service number from the cached page on Google (0800 432 0725) and gave them a call but they don't seem to be answering.

Obviously I'm now rather concerned!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport