IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Unreadable PCN

HI
I received PCN on 6th Oct when it was raining very heavily and so is unreadable. I've emailed Meron Council to ask them to check but they say their response time is 15 days ( i don't know how that's possible but there you go!)

Any advice on how I can get the PCN Number and pay this - they don't have a number where you can speak to a human, it seems. MY calls have gone through to automatic payment.

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,584 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Meron Council?

Do you perhaps mean Merton Council, or something else?
  • Sorry typo - Merton
  • go to pepipoo.com and sign up there and post in their council section. Don't use a hotmail email as they don't take it.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • Just had a look and can't see a council section - can you point me in the right direction?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,584 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Billy222 wrote: »
    Just had a look and can't see a council section - can you point me in the right direction?
    You are looking for the section of their forum entitled:
    Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
  • I've registered etc. but it won't let me start a new topic - does anyone have any advice here?
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Billy222 wrote: »
    I've registered etc. but it won't let me start a new topic - does anyone have any advice here?
    Nope, we don't deal with council tickets - the experts are on PePiPoo.

Have you used a hotmail address? Hotmail causes problems.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • No gmail. Thanks anyway
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family