Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    I am plodding on, thanks.
    How are you?

I am fine thanks, would be better if the weather was better:cool: been crap here raining:(
    Been over my sister's this afternoon helping her do a few jobs, well dh did, we sat chopsing:rotfl: She invited herself for dinner tomorrow:D I dont mind that:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hate to say it has been nice here today bubbs.
    Sunny. Nice to see the sun for a change.
    Nice that your sister is near you.
    I am an only.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Hate to say it has been nice here today bubbs.
    Sunny. Nice to see the sun for a change.
    Nice that your sister is near you.
    I am an only.

Yes she is not far about 15-20 mins at most, I have 4 sisters but closest to this one:A
    She lost her husband suddenly 2 yrs ago so hubby does alot for her
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    Yes she is not far about 15-20 mins at most, I have 4 sisters but closest to this one:A
    She lost her husband suddenly 2 yrs ago so hubby does alot for her

How sad but lovely of your DH :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    How sad but lovely of your DH :)
    He will do anything for her, yes she was a widow at 45 only been married 2 1/2 yrs :( was her first marriage too :(
  • beanielou
    He will do anything for her, yes she was a widow at 45 only been married 2 1/2 yrs :( was her first marriage too :(

How sad.
    Has happened in our family too.
    A family member died at 45 & his wife was left a widow with a toddler & a 4 year old.

• bubbs
    How sad.
    Has happened in our family too.
    A family member died at 45 & his wife was left a widow with a toddler & a 4 year old.

Very sad :( they never had a chance to get there heads around it was taken ill and 5 weeks to the day gone :(
  • beanielou
    very sad :( they never had a chance to get there heads around it was taken ill and 5 weeks to the day gone :(

:(:(:(

• bubbs
    :(:(:(

Yup, thats why he will do anything for her, he is an :A really:rotfl:
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evening everyone
    Just a quick hello from me tonight: Im finally resting after today’s trip to London. Dear me my legs feel it- they’re incredibly painful. More rugby tomorrow- Leicester Tigers v Wasps. I am of course supporting Wasps :D OH isn’t amused :rotfl: I have been an absolute saint where food is concerned today, been hit with temptation from every single angle and Ive batted it all away :D plus with my extended tour of the London Underground today :rotfl: I’ve done quite a lot of walking so Im hoping that will help. I unfortunately took a detour on my way to Ealing- to Victorias Secret:o :D the first and likely the last time I will ever spend £50 solely on knickers :rotfl: then I realised they wouldnt fit in my rucksack and I had to carry the bag :rotfl: when I got to the ground luckily I managed to reorganise everything when I went into the disabled facilities :D so I didnt embarrass myself:rotfl: I decided on the way from Ealing that I would take a detour to Piccadilly Circus and go to the Superdry shop. Bad move. Bad bad move :rotfl: I got the most gorgeous form fitting t-shirt dress and black leggings with ‘Superdry’ in diamant! print up one leg.Couldnt really afford it but neither could I resist :rotfl: Last time I went into that store I bought a men’s size 3XL hoodie that I had to squeeze myself into which was the only thing that fitted me. I could only look at the gorgeous women’s stuff and wish- but now I’m wearing that gorgeous stuff and the only squeezing going on is my bank balance :rotfl:
    Today’s food:
    B: HEXB Overnight Oats, water
    L: 2 x sushi (2.5 syns) Popchips (4.5 syns) pot of melon, water
    Food on train: Ham and egg salad, water, berries and M&S 0% vanilla yoghurt, banana
    Tea: Lamb Rogan josh (1.5) salad, rice. Quark with blueberries and Galaxy hot choc sachet (5) HEXA Alpro choc soya drink (+1.5)
    Syns: 15
    Steps: 17576 (utter insanity, no wonder my legs hurt!)
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure