Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Good morning all
    Nothing to report except a possible up to 2 hour phone call:eek: with the bank about re mortgaging for a rented property

No car and no transport ie DH so will need to knuckle down to paperwork

Enjoy your day
  • Omg I hope not as i remember only too well Black Friday and coupons being stopped in tesco :sad:

Just checked my BT and Sky planners and it says the same on there so have added it to my recordings as i am intrigued to know how I can do my weekly shop for less than £2 :eek:

Just seen on MLs facebook that this is going to be next week now. :eek:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    locarr wrote: »
    I've had loads declined...it means you opted in to the offer but didn't take it up...no great shakes :)

It makes sense now. Q had one of their bonus offers in the week before Christmas - needless to say it was the week after I'd done a big Marks order. I think I activated it with the intention of re doing the order and then doing a return via the original invoice as that was a cash sale. But logic prevaled - too much faff in the week before Christmas for a potential £2.50 gain.
    Mystery solved :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • I've had an email, my Adnams beer order is out for delivery today.
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    I still haven't had mine yet. :(

Morning peeps. :)
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Nor me but perhaps they are filtering through now:T:T:T

Good morning....and a fine and dry one it is for a change.......Well it's official..It's here....Yep you guessed it....Spring....I'm having no more of winter...I've decided its now spring...:j:j:j...Snowdrops and Crocus in flower too....Yippeeeee:j:j:rotfl:

Hope you are all well in the real world.....Have great days...

On the note of Adnams....I had my two orders last week....So anyone not receiving theirs yet..I expect they will be imminent...:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Good morning all, first frost we have seen here for a little while, -3 :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Just seen on MLs facebook that this is going to be next week now. :eek:

I have seen a couple of posts this morning saying that :(

LOL what a great ploy to make sure the viewing figures go up for two weeks :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • lesliejack wrote: »
    1347 9076 5393 1622 8431

Good morning all!
    These are the numbers the wizards are struggling with, can anybody else get a result?
    The numbers are all clear and correct.
    Many thanks. x

Nope, get the tech wizards too.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • lesliejack wrote: »
    1347 9076 5393 1622 8431

Good morning all!
    These are the numbers the wizards are struggling with, can anybody else get a result?
    Many thanks. x

LJ Same for me....I had this the other day when I inputted but had one digit wrong....Just a thought ....Are you 100% on all of the numbers...:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    lesliejack wrote: »
    1347 9076 5393 1622 8431

Good morning all!
    Many thanks. x

Seen quite a lot of posts about this on a wombling group.

Someone reported having a telephone call over a targetted shop they had done (not mullers). Apparently Asda are well aware of the problem and is causing ongoing issues; it has apparently been going on for more than a week and they still cannot pinpoint what is causing the error.

• lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    LJ Same for me....I had this the other day when I inputted but had one digit wrong....Just a thought ....Are you 100% on all of the numbers...:D

Thanks Marmie,
    Yes numbers 100% correct
    I am not liking this new trend, it has happened to me 3 times now, and others too it seems

Thanks all for trying. x
    essex girl in exile
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family