Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    @thefutureisbright We had our valuation done on 6th april and everything came back fine. They requested some additional doctuments 2 days later which where sent and returned as fine. Then they requested some information from.my husbands work which they first said they would email (give them the works email address) they then said they couldn't email it so give them the works address, was told it was sent out to them on wednesday just before easter then out advisor rung us saying they hadnt posted it it was goinf today (so they lied) then obviously bank hokiday happened his work never received the letter till wednesday, sent it back then precise turned round and said got the letter we will review it monday so missed deadline day. Fuming really. X
  • Katie1988
    Sorry loads of typos in that I was quite annoyed haha. X
  • Haha, My phones taken a battering with the amount of frustration I've had over the past few months!!

Oh no, that's so annoying!! I guess they have to have all the documents they require before making the offer to you then? I feel like ours have gone really smoothly (a bit too smooth if I'm honest so I'm waiting for the next hurdle just in case!) as the valuation came back yesterday and have said offer will be in the post by today latest with no additional documents required so I'm guessing it should be with us tomorrow or early next week. It's a shame they aren't in the modern world and do things by email, it would reduce the time taken no end!!
  • Any updates? The wait is killing me. I just want to know one way or the other.
  • Katie1988
    Nope. No updates from here. How long have you been waiting?
  • App was submitted on the 4th of April so 3 weeks tomorrow. Valuation was done and back to Precise on 21/04. What about you?
  • Sunniec
    Sunniec Posts: 22 Forumite
    NO updates here either yet! There was a slight change with our Valuation after it was completed as they changed the post code, so waiting to receive the amended Valuation but thats about it. We was hoping to hear something today... Supposed to be exchanging Friday but clearly that isn't going to happen lol
  • Katie1988
    Its so annoying isnt it. Application subbmited 24th march valuation done april 6th all fine. But nope nothing lol x
  • They've come back today asking for 3 months statements from our joint bank account (they've had our personal ones) as that's the account we've put for the direct debit to come out of.

I guess we're looking at another week at least now!
  • Katie1988
    @thefutureisbrifght
    If its not one thing is another eh. Hope you get sorted soon x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills