Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• Leighlad - we have our valuation tomorrow too...I've been counting down the days!
  • Afternoon all,

It turns out that the valuation was last Thursday, not tomorrow...misunderstanding from their agents. So my question is, how long did it take for people to hear back regarding their valuation and also by what method? Was it by post or email or via the broker?

Thanks guys :o)
  • leighlad86
    leighlad86 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Any updates recently?

Our valuation was carried out yesterday. We are buying privately and have good contact with the seller. They advised precise would have the valuation that day but i'm guessing it will be at least a week before they look at it.

i'm never buying/selling a house again!

haha
  • Sunniec
    Sunniec Posts: 22 Forumite
    edited 21 April 2017 at 10:59AM
    Our valuation was completed earlier this week. They requested all original documents off us, even a bank statement from 2014 which we cant get so we've have had to call the bank to post it out to us, so that delays it another week! Sick of waiting for an offer now.

We are suppose to exchange next Friday 28th but I defo cant see that happening now?
  • Thefutureisbright
    Thefutureisbright Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 21 April 2017 at 11:03AM
    Our valuation was done on the 13th April and I had the report back yesterday morning...but that was with the Easter weekend in between.

Valuation has come back spot on and our broker has said the offer will be out by today at the latest! ��

Finally I can see light at the end of the very long and dark tunnel!
  • @Sunniec - have you had your valuation report through yet?
  • Our valuation has just come back and all is good.

Our broker says we are just waiting for the underwriter to check the docs which were requested and sent on the 13th so hopefully we should have an offer shortly.
  • Sunniec
    @Thefutureisbright No we havent yet, I have requested a copy this morning. So hopefully should have it later today?
  • I don't want to jinx anything but the only additional info they've required from us was out home phone number which was requested just over a week ago and provided.

Am I right in thinking that once you've had your offer, that's pretty much it and they've had all the documents they need? Sounds like a dumb questions but nothing surprises me anymore!
  • Sunniec
    @Thefutureisbright Yes they requested this off us as well before our valuation was carried out. Did they also want all original documents off you? yes I believe so.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback