Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• Discodee wrote: »
    Mine came back within about 3/4 weeks I think Did 3 and all came back. Did you get a proof of posting from the P.O? If so manybe send them an email
    Another handy thing to do is make a note of the transaction no: on the reciept. If it goes missing in the post you have a record!

Thanks for the reply. No I didn't get a proof of posting. I have emailed them but no reply as yet. Still hoping!
  • Hi everyone, I sent off for this money back guarantee over 5 weeks ago and I haven't received anything. Is anyone else been waiting a long time? Thanks
    Sent for my first one on 24/7. Still not received. About to email them. 5 others at different address, all claimed since, have all arrived!
  • Claire_Alex
    Claire_Alex Posts: 336 Forumite
    edited 18 March 2015 at 6:37PM
    dugsie wrote: »
    Maybe a strange question but can i ask if any MEN have successfully claimed back on a Venus razor....?

Yes my partner did :D
  • Hi

I sent off my application for the Nivea Sensitive at the beginning of August and haven't heard anything back. I sent it off in a big hurry as we were going away the next day and didn't keep a note of the address etc as I usually do. Please can one of you organised people please tell me the address etc so I can ask what happened. I did at least manage to get to a post office and I've got my certificate of posting. Has anyone else had problems?

Thanks for your help : )
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Sallygirl wrote: »
    Hi

I sent off my application for the Nivea Sensitive at the beginning of August and haven't heard anything back. I sent it off in a big hurry as we were going away the next day and didn't keep a note of the address etc as I usually do. Please can one of you organised people please tell me the address etc so I can ask what happened. I did at least manage to get to a post office and I've got my certificate of posting. Has anyone else had problems?

I don't have it to hand as did it a while ago - it must still be online though.
    I'm sure you'll hear back soon - from what I remember mine took at least 4 weeks.
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Sallygirl wrote: »
    Hi

Mine came back fairly quickly from what I remember, and I'd have sent mine at the beginning of Aug too.

Nivea Sensitive Money Back Guarantee
    Freepost Mid 19809
    Wolverhampton
    WV1 1WA
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Ok that's the 1st post updated. :money: Just realised that tomorrow (20th) is the last day to buy Schwarz Flavour Shots in Asda, so just reminding everyone who hasn't done it yet (including me! :rotfl:)
  • Got my refund for the 100 Daz wash liquid - took just 2 weeks :j
  • Got my Parozone cheque! That's got to have been less than one week!
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Got my Parozone cheque! That's got to have been less than one week!

Lucky you - I still can't find the wretched promotional collars and I've even dreamt about looking for them :rotfl:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback