Any compers in Berks, Hants, Wilts?

We were having difficulty finding a regularly updated group, with good local competitions, so we started one on FB. We cover Berkshire, Hampshire & Wiltshire.

It's just a small, friendly group, where we share local comps. Any new members who live near, or regularly, visit these areas are welcome :heartsmil

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Berkshire.Hampshire.Wiltshire.Comping/

Comments

• debsjc
    debsjc Posts: 3,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just to mention we list website competitions, as well as Facebook ones. Also I try and keep a track of winners announced on FB (although that can be tricky!)
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I live in Wiltshire, but don't have FB. Good luck with the group.
  • debsjc
    Marg2k8 wrote: »
    I live in Wiltshire, but don't have FB. Good luck with the group.

Thank you. If you ever decide to join, please give me a shout. I would be happy to help you get started with FB comps. Recently I find I have a lot more wins on social media, than on websites. :o
  • Marg2k8
    debsjc wrote: »
    Thank you. If you ever decide to join, please give me a shout. I would be happy to help you get started with FB comps. Recently I find I have a lot more wins on social media, than on websites. :o

Thanks. I used to be on FB, but gave it up a few years ago when they were clamping down on what they suspected were not genuine accounts. At that time, they asked me to send a copy of my passport or driving licence to prove my ID, but I decided I would sooner not bother with FB rather than let them have that.
  • debsjc
    Thanks. I used to be on FB, but gave it up a few years ago when they were clamping down on what they suspected were not genuine accounts. At that time, they asked me to send a copy of my passport or driving licence to prove my ID, but I decided I would sooner not bother with FB rather than let them have that.

That's a shame, I have never had to send them any documents. Do you think it would b worth you trying to re-register again now?
  • Marg2k8
    debsjc wrote: »
    That's a shame, I have never had to send them any documents. Do you think it would b worth you trying to re-register again now?

I probably could, but to be honest, I don't think I want to spend any more time entering comps than I do now and I am happy enough with the wins I get from what I choose to spend my time on now.
  • Short-n-Sweet
    Short-n-Sweet Posts: 7,129 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Just requested to Join. I am usually found in the Wiltshire Compers Facebook page but often find low entry ones in Berkshire and Hampshire aswell so happy to share them in the group.
    Ask.. Believe.. Receive..

Every Accomplishment Starts With The Decision To Try
  • debsjc
    I probably could, but to be honest, I don't think I want to spend any more time entering comps than I do now and I am happy enough with the wins I get from what I choose to spend my time on now.

I know what you mean, it can get a bit time consuming!
  • debsjc
    Just requested to Join. I am usually found in the Wiltshire Compers Facebook page but often find low entry ones in Berkshire and Hampshire aswell so happy to share them in the group.

Thank you, that's great :A
  • debsjc
    We are still going, 117 members now, but more welcome. I try and add about 5 new local comps every day if I can.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure