iSoftStone

Comments

• MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I recently had to sign another contract for the current 6-month period for a reason X. The way it's written now, it seems like if you don't meet the metrics for the pay period, they won't pay you at all.

Which job/market is this?
  • Maktina
    Maktina Posts: 103 Forumite
    The way it's written now, it seems like if you don't meet the metrics for the pay period, they won't pay you at all.

This is probably a violation of some UK or EU law, so you should consider reporting it.
  • It's the same project, but another country.

I guess the contract is poorly written. They list the rate per hour, then on the same line, they list their expectations, including not being flagged for requalification during the invoice period. Maybe I'm paranoid, but it seems to suggest being flagged for requalification means I'm not respecting the contract and hence, they don't have to pay me.
  • Hi, has anyone received their pay for the May invoice period yet?:
  • Yoshi88
    Yoshi88 Posts: 53 Forumite
    Coco2357 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone received their pay for the May invoice period yet?:

Nope, I haven't.
  • Yoshi88
    Yoshi88 Posts: 53 Forumite
    Anyone else still waiting for the latest payment?
  • Yeah I've not been paid yet either. I got my invoice email for the month ages ago.

Still waiting to hear whether the contracts will be renewed too.
  • MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Coco2357 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone received their pay for the May invoice period yet?:
    Yoshi88 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting for the latest payment?

Still waiting for mine. Although didn't get paid until the 16th in January, so doesn't exactly seem like a big deal just yet.
  • I finally got my pay on June 12th..would love to get paid on the same day every month though..their pay dates are all over the place
  • qaiszqaisz
    qaiszqaisz Posts: 10 Forumite
    Hi guys, I worked for Appen previously as web search evaluator. Is ISS offering a similar role, or only crowdsource/hitapp work? I seem to have found their website with some UK jobs, what is the anotator role etc? Someone fill me in please!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback