Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Comments

• Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm and hand cream mini duo was £8, now £1.80 in Lancaster store today
    Sealed Pot Challenge #1666 - up for raising as much as poss :D
  • Not sure if it was just our local store in Gloucester but when I was browsing the Lego Friends aisle, I noticed they had the pet salon priced at £8.99, no sale label or deduction just a normal ticket.

Thinking it couldnt be right having seen it everywhere else for £29.99 I popped it into the trolley to do a price check expecting it to be an error but sure enough when I got to the till, it said -£21.99 total £8.99. So off I went to pick up another 3! :j
    Ive since checked on Sainsbury's online and it says £29.99 there so Im wondering if its a glitch, if so check your local Sainsbury's you may find theyve done the same there?!
  • imposter
    imposter Posts: 791 Forumite
    Thanks! Any chance you could type out the barcode? Ta x
    Elite 5:2 #54 12/13 lbs (18 Jan) 1st Target :j
  • mazziem
    mazziem Posts: 225 Forumite
    Still only 50% off in Northern Ireland... Been to coleraine store today! X
    :j I'm getting married on 22nd Febuary 2015 :j
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Not sure if it was just our local store in Gloucester but when I was browsing the Lego Friends aisle, I noticed they had the pet salon priced at £8.99, no sale label or deduction just a normal ticket.

Thinking it couldnt be right having seen it everywhere else for £29.99 I popped it into the trolley to do a price check expecting it to be an error but sure enough when I got to the till, it said -£21.99 total £8.99. So off I went to pick up another 3! :j
    Ive since checked on Sainsbury's online and it says £29.99 there so Im wondering if its a glitch, if so check your local Sainsbury's you may find theyve done the same there?!

Won't be a glitch that could be correct as they were only £7.50 in tesco earlier in the year when I got a couple. Just be prepared for a good few hrs putting it together with little ones lol. We had to do it in two sittings
  • Not sure if it was just our local store in Gloucester but when I was browsing the Lego Friends aisle, I noticed they had the pet salon priced at £8.99, no sale label or deduction just a normal ticket.

Which store was this at please? :)
    Slummy mummy!
  • loulou55
    loulou55 Posts: 237 Forumite
    70% off most of Christmas stuff, I know a lot of toiletries were but a lot of the biscuits and chocolates are today, as well as most of the Xmas gifts, I went down at 10.30am today and a lot of shelves were cleared within half an hour
    I picked up a lego small storage head for my son at 70% off and before I could get another for other son a woman came along and scooped the rest of them into her trolley!
    Got the last Lego yoga watch for £4.80
    Got cakes too, christmassy ones
    all 70% off
  • It was Barnwood Gloucester Contemptuous
  • Thanks for clarifying.
    Slummy mummy!
  • trynsave
    trynsave Posts: 812 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not sure if it was just our local store in Gloucester but when I was browsing the Lego Friends aisle, I noticed they had the pet salon priced at £8.99, no sale label or deduction just a normal ticket.

Definitely not store specific. I'm in southern Hampshire and I bought this deal before Christmas, though there wasn't a SEL and had to price check. Happy days. I did post on Lego thread at the time.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback