Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Hello. I’m new. Been training for four weeks, fifth week this week. Got my presentation pack and smarts for starting next week. Luckily I pass a post office and two post boxes every day. I was on waiting list for three years. A year ago I joined Kantar and photograph my post one week a months and then update it for the following three weeks. Does anyone else do that too? Finally, I got invited to do correctly delivered and this starts this week too!

Any tips, I have read the FAQS but anything else I need to know?
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
  • SPOWER
    SPOWER Posts: 283 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hello. I’m new. Been training for four weeks, fifth week this week. Got my presentation pack and smarts for starting next week. Luckily I pass a post office and two post boxes every day. I was on waiting list for three years. A year ago I joined Kantar and photograph my post one week a months and then update it for the following three weeks. Does anyone else do that too? Finally, I got invited to do correctly delivered and this starts this week too!

Any tips, I have read the FAQS but anything else I need to know?

Hi Jazzy. I like the sound of this taking photo's. Do you know how to joing this?
  • It sounds a good idea so that TNS can see the post codes that we have to try and decipher, or the marker pen that's been used to cancel the stamp. Or even the number of items we receive with the stamps unmarked so they could easily be reused.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,249 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    It sounds a good idea so that TNS can see the post codes that we have to try and decipher, or the marker pen that's been used to cancel the stamp. Or even the number of items we receive with the stamps unmarked so they could easily be reused.

Both of which there seems to be more & more of recently.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    check your dashboard, surveys available now
    essex girl in exile
  • SPOWER wrote: »
    Hi Jazzy. I like the sound of this taking photo's. Do you know how to joing this?

No I saw a link on MSE somewhere.
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
  • gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,630 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    First and Second class stamp prices to go up 3p from 25 March
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Hurrah - that means the Large 1st I still have lying around have increased by 5p each as well.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,848 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    No profit at all on 2nd class cubes :(
  • SPOWER
    SPOWER Posts: 283 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I have a load of LARGE 1st lying about. Does anyone know what to do with them. I don't send anything large or heavier.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure