Warning!! Must Read!!! Important!!! Please do not post codes on Grabbit.

There has been a growth of Online Discount Vouchers or Codes being posted on the Grabbit Board. This is not the place for them.

Any online discount vouchers must be posted on the Online Discount Voucher board. They must also comply with the rules there - only this way are people protected from law suits and breaching terms and conditions.

I am sorry to be draconian, but having once had the might of Sainsbury legal department threaten this site because of these i need to protect the site. Having a specific board where the rules are prominently posted is how i do that.

If people continue to post online discount vouchers here, they will be removed and though i hate to do it, any persistent posters will have their access blocked from the site.
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport