Best place to order flowers online?

Comments

• Case in Question - Ordered flowers for Delivery Mother’s day 2014.
    Ordering on-line was straightforward and easy, selected the date for delivery.

Now The bad stuff
    • · Flowers arrived in a damaged box
    • · Oasis had dried out
    • · Excessive bruising to the flower heads
    • · Crushed and broken leaves and stems
    Immediately contacted iFlorist with my issue they said they could re-ship for delivery after mother’s day, this was not acceptable for me (I needed flowers for Mother’s day). I requested a refund they responded saying I needed to send evidence of the damage which I did immediately (within an hour of receipt of the goods).
    • · Emailed [EMAIL="evidence@iflorist.co.uk"]evidence@iflorist.co.uk[/EMAIL] 28/03/2014
    • · Raised a support ticket 01/04/2014
    • · Re-Contacted 04/04/2014
    • · Still No Response - Re Contacted 15/04/2014
    • · Still No Resolution Re-Contacted 23/04/2014
    • · :mad: First Response from Customer Service 28/04/2014 – An email with a £5 Gift certificate as Goodwill LOL
    [FONT=&quot]o [/FONT]I refused the gift certificate – requesting that a full refund was the only option
    • · 1 Hour Later Received an email saying Flowers had been despatched
    • · Received Un-wanted replacement flowers 29/04/2014
    iFlorist in my case have had a no refund policy, Mother’s Day cost me Double because of buying replacement flowers locally. All I required was a refund because my order was damaged and replacement was not an option.

I will never buy from iFlorist / Colonial Gifts ever again

Wish I read Twitter first #iflorist masses of the same complaints

@iflorist [EMAIL="evidence@iflorist.co.uk"]evidence@iflorist.co.uk[/EMAIL] [EMAIL="sales@iflorist.co.uk"]sales@iflorist.co.uk[/EMAIL] [EMAIL="support@iflorist.co.uk"]support@iflorist.co.uk[/EMAIL] [EMAIL="contact@iflorist.co.uk"]contact@iflorist.co.uk[/EMAIL]
  • I use Asda - my Mum always likes what I send
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    ive just received a stunning bunch from my niece from Moonpig
  • Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I always use Bunches their customer service is fantastic and the flowers always look fantastic and last ages. They have a good range and lots of added extras plus the posy points you get which give you a discount are a nice touch as are the chocolates you get free
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • ColinFishwick
    ColinFishwick Posts: 1,391 Forumite
    More :spam: reportedby flowersxxxx
  • piglet25
    piglet25 Posts: 927 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    iflorist are the worst company - look them up on praise vent and warnings board :O
  • A couple of times I used this delivery service KZ-Flowers.com to submit to parents in Kazakhstan. Flowers & Gifts come always fresh and on time. :): J
  • I go through topcashback and see what florists have good deals on. I recently used moonpig and had some lovely sunflowers delivered in time for a friend
  • nyg123
    nyg123 Posts: 26 Forumite
    I sent some from Debenhams this year. They arrived in time and were very well received. I didn't see them myself as they went to the other side of the country. If going locally I use my local florist who do lovely arrangements a bit cheaper but they only deliver locally.
  • To be honest I would just ring up the local florist(to her) and order her a bouquet or whatever from them. At lest you can walk into the shop if you have cause to complain.

:-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport