MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• Yorkshire_Pud
    Yorkshire_Pud Posts: 1,857 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I've logged on, but it all looks exactly the same as before. What have they changed? Although I couldn't download a statement - I remember I always have struggled to work out how to download a statement from TSB, but this time I just couldn't figure it out

TSB has moved from Lloyds platform to Sabadell the newer parent bank.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I've logged on, but it all looks exactly the same as before. What have they changed? Although I couldn't download a statement - I remember I always have struggled to work out how to download a statement from TSB, but this time I just couldn't figure it out
    It is the same car with a different engine. Unfortunately they can't figure out how to connect some of the wiring and switches to that different engine :o
  • eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    molerat wrote: »
    It is the same car with a different engine. Unfortunately they can't figure out how to connect some of the wiring and switches to that different engine :o
    I guess they should have traded in the old car for the latest model...
    Evolution, not revolution
  • kidmugsy
    kidmugsy Posts: 12,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Robisere wrote: »
    When will it all end?

Months? Have they even diagnosed the problems yet?
    Free the dunston one next time too.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    kidmugsy wrote: »

Don't worry....Uncle Pester will look after you !:D
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    kidmugsy wrote: »

One serial complainant on here was complaining that IBM hadn't fixed all the issues only 48hours after arriving on the ground!

They didn't seem to appreciate that Sabadell and TSB had had years to plan, test and implement and implement the platform changes.

I'd be expecting issues for weeks yet. While they prioritise and solve these issues.
  • rastler
    rastler Posts: 18 Forumite
    Me and the husband's log-in details are still 'not recognised' by TSB this morning. Yet our son and daughter are able to log in to their accounts. Still no idea if our accounts have been compromised and the money taken out. I suppose the next step will be TSB blaming the Russians.
  • rastler
    rastler Posts: 18 Forumite
    Is anyone able to get past the automated phone response and actually speak to a human?
    The robot keeps cutting me off when I say I cannot log in.

My nearest branch is 30 miles away and I have read that people aren't getting any joy from their branches either.

I've been phoning 0345 835 3844, is there another number anyone might have had success with?
    I'm in half a mind to 'report a fraud' seeing as I have no idea what is left in our four bank accounts.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Richard LLoyd, Resolver, has said everyone should get compensation for stress and inconvenience and take TSB to ombudsman if not satisfied with TSB offer. See :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44008272
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,938 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 5 May 2018 at 12:34PM
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Richard LLoyd, Resolver, has said everyone should get compensation for stress and inconvenience and take TSB to ombudsman if not satisfied with TSB offer. See :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44008272
    Shock, horror - a guy who leads an organisation whose success is dependent on consumers complaining thinks that consumers should complain! Nothing to see here, move along....

Edit: he doesn't say that "everyone should get compensation for stress and inconvenience" anyway, his opinion is that TSB need to deal with this 'properly and fairly', which is pretty obvious. Clearly the subjects of the story, a family whose house move was jeopardised, are likely to have suffered genuine stress whereas there will be many at the other end of the scale with minor inconvenience.
    "I do not think that is going to make consumers feel particularly confident that they are going to be treated fairly," said Mr Lloyd, of Resolver.

He said that there were no clear industry rules on what kind of compensation should be agreed for stress and inconvenience.

"How TSB deals with this will be as important to their reputation in the future as the meltdown itself," he told Radio 4's Today programme.

"If they do not deal with this less tangible loss properly and fairly then they will be in big trouble."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure