Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    jayII wrote: »
    They also work okay for me--most of the time. I usually start 2 of them off before I leave for work at 7.30am (I'm currently on leave for a while) then run the others in the evening, starting around 7pm as I only get home around 6-6.30pm.

They work well the majority of the time which is good because I don't have time to give them much attention. :o

I guess neither of you are on IOS then. I never even make it through Lifestylz, let alone any of the others. Most of which now don't work on IOS. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Swagbucks couldn't give a damn about IOS users anymore. They must have an almighty deal with Google.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi all. New to Swagbucks so please bear with me :D. Has anyone had any experience with the StarSpins offer? I signed up at the end of January via Swagbucks and still have had no credits for it. I sent them an email and got a reply that didn't answer my query. I've just sent them a screenshot of when the deposit was made (it also includes a reference number). Do you think I'll ever see the advertised 1250 SB or shall I just give up?
    Have you understood the automated reply system, that you have to reply to a first reply to get a customer service response from a human?
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    I guess neither of you are on IOS then. I never even make it through Lifestylz, let alone any of the others. Most of which now don't work on IOS. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Swagbucks couldn't give a damn about IOS users anymore. They must have an almighty deal with Google.

No, as I said I bought a cheap android phone to run the apps. It paid for itself within the first 3 weeks. I've since been given a second (old and well-used) android phone, so I can now run 2 apps simultaneously. I never spend much time on the apps, so they either run well or they don't.

FWIW, I'd never run SB apps on my 'normal' mobile phone, the apps have so many adverts that I'd be worried about picking up malware or similar.
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Ncrave seems to be working!
  • John1963
    Is anybody getting the Toro to work 1-clicks properly? None of the 5 recent additions work for me today. 4 of the 5 were fine until now.
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    John1963 wrote: »
    Is anybody getting the Toro to work 1-clicks properly? None of the 5 recent additions work for me today. 4 of the 5 were fine until now.

Nope, not crediting for me
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I got Flight Search and Travel Companion, the ones that hadn't changed.
  • John1963
    thisone wrote: »
    I got Flight Search and Travel Companion, the ones that hadn't changed.

Thanks both, same with me, the two old ones worked fine first thing.
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    jayII wrote: »
    so I can now run 2 apps simultaneously.

Be careful with that, I think people have had their accounts locked for it as it's against the T&Cs.

The William Hill offer is up to 6500sb for a £15 deposit now.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    John1963 wrote: »

Nope. Searches show in $$ for me, maybe that's why. Anyone discovered any other Discovers that actually work? EngagemetV showed 2 ads in 6 hours the other day....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure