IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Debt Collectors (DRP & ZZPS) What they don't want you to know

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Stupid ZZPS prattling on about the Beavis case, shows how thick they are, they don't understand ... hapless extortion bunch
  • beamerguy
    Drp still sending out rubbish
  • beamerguy
    Ignore idiotic debt collectors
  • beamerguy
    THE £60 SCAM OPERATED BY DRP ?

Now added to the top of this page
  • I've also received a letter from DRP for the amount of 160. Thank u for all the info. I'm choosing to ignore them as I didn't think they had a leg to stand on, excuse the punt. But yet still very nerve wracking.
  • beamerguy
    Max11 wrote: »
    I've also received a letter from DRP for the amount of 160. Thank u for all the info. I'm choosing to ignore them as I didn't think they had a leg to stand on, excuse the punt. But yet still very nerve wracking.

No nerve wracking involved, you are told on a daily basis never to contact scammers let alone pay them

They are plebbies to TOTALLY IGNORE
  • Sorry I'm not sure I understand. I've had a letter from drp for £160 and I am FREAKING out. Everyone's told me there unregulated and I don't have to respond. So is there not an original parking fine? Like did I park, get fined, and it's been passed on to these douchebags? Do I have to pay the original fine, if there is one. My stress levels are beeeeyond right now ���� only been driving a year. Parked in a free car park 9 months ago! Got this letter today
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Lozpot318 wrote: »
    Sorry I'm not sure I understand. I've had a letter from drp for £160 and I am FREAKING out. Everyone's told me there unregulated and I don't have to respond. So is there not an original parking fine? Like did I park, get fined, and it's been passed on to these douchebags? Do I have to pay the original fine, if there is one. My stress levels are beeeeyond right now ���� only been driving a year. Parked in a free car park 9 months ago! Got this letter today

They usually deal with parking tickets but only you can say if you had one or not.

If you have a question you are better off starting your own thread but only after you have read the thread at the top of this board that tells Newbies to read it first.
  • Voltro
    Voltro Posts: 30 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 29 November 2018 at 10:17PM
    So a family member followed the advice; ignore all letters. The letters were from DRP on behalf of Parking Eye. Today a letter came through the door saying it had been to court along with a reference number that we looked up on https://www.gov.uk/county-court-judgments-ccj-for-debt/ccjs-and-your-credit-rating

The website showed the reference number was genuine and showed they won the case and as the fee wasn’t paid a CCJ has now been applied against this person.

So is the government lieing aswell as these “cowboys” too? I doubt it.

Is all the advice in this thread complete nonsense !!!!!!!!? The same nonsense as the ‘freeman’ defence? It’s detailed in the OP that you will not receive a CCJ...
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Voltro wrote: »
    So a family member followed the advice; ignore all letters.
    That seems to be the mistake.

Where did your family member find that guidance?

What happened to the County Court Claim Form?
    Was that ignored too?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure