6 craft beers delivered for free

Offer for 6 craft beers from HonestBrew delivered for free (£4.99 shipping) here: honestbrew.co.uk /subscribe/o2freetrial/?code=NO-CODE-REQUIRED

:beer:

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    steve7676 wrote: »
    Offer for 6 craft beers from HonestBrew delivered for free (£4.99 shipping) here: honestbrew.co.uk /subscribe/o2freetrial/?code=NO-CODE-REQUIRED

:beer:

https://honestbrew.co.uk/subscribe/o2freetrial/?code=NO-CODE-REQUIRED

Remember to cancel as this is a subscription service
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • G_M
    G_M Posts: 51,977
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 7 October 2019 at 2:05PM
    6 craft beers not delivered for free
    steve7676 wrote: »
    Offer for 6 craft beers from HonestBrew delivered for[STRIKE] free [/STRIKE]( £4.99 shipping) here: honestbrew.co.uk /subscribe/o2freetrial/?code=NO-CODE-REQUIRED
    Corrected that for you. :beer:
  • Weekend sorted!
  • Just went to see if this was still going which I don't think it is but they've sent me a voucher for a free case just by visiting the website! It's £5.95 for delivery and you do need to cancel again as it is a subscription but it seems to be 8 beers, a ,magazine and a snack!

Search 'Craft beer discovery club'
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    Just went to see if this was still going which I don't think it is but they've sent me a voucher for a free case just by visiting the website! It's £5.95 for delivery and you do need to cancel again as it is a subscription but it seems to be 8 beers, a ,magazine and a snack!

Search 'Craft beer discovery club'

It is still on via the link and its £4.99 delivery and not £5.95 although its 6 beers and yours is 8.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • adamp87
    adamp87 Posts: 860
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Titles a bit misleading indicates deliveries free and it’s clearly not but took advantage anyway :) 
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    adamp87 said:
    Titles a bit misleading indicates deliveries free and it’s clearly not but took advantage anyway :) 
    It says £4.99 shipping in the OP
  • fenwick458
    fenwick458 Posts: 1,522
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    is this still on? when I click on the link I can't see a fee trial??
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    is this still on? when I click on the link I can't see a fee trial??
    yes, just checked and the link I posted in post 2 takes you straight to the offer.
  • fenwick458
    fenwick458 Posts: 1,522
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    yeah it goes to the offer, but click on it and it says this coupon has expired and the price is £41.89 for 12 inc delivery
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback