PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

The Garden Fence - proper Old Style support and chat!

Options

Comments

• silvasava
    silvasava Posts: 4,433 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Where is everybody??? Have aliens landed and taken all my Chums away?? Or is it just RL getting in the way?
    Sending happy vibes for you all whatever you may be doing today and hugs to whoever may need them xx
    Small victories - sometimes they are all you can hope for but sometimes they are all you need - be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle
  • moneyistooshorttomention
    Options
    I believe some people have moved over to a forum off MSE and haven't left a "forwarding address" to it. "The dark side" (phrase used about it) isn't exactly specific with a website address.
  • mardatha
    mardatha Posts: 15,612 Forumite
    Options
    Not at all , we are all still here. Two dimensional!
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Yep, still here, just doing stuff....afternoon all!
    One life - your life - live it!
  • shanks77
    shanks77 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Still here RL getting in the way xx
  • camelot1001
    camelot1001 Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm here!

DS1 and the littlies have been here since yesterday afternoon and just gone home. I love seeing them and having a relationship with my DS again after so long but boy are they exhausting!

I'm just having five minutes then I'll go and tidy up and pack a case, I'm off to Jersey tomorrow for a few days, hope it isn't as wet there as it is here!
  • fuddle
    fuddle Posts: 6,823 Forumite
    Options
    I've dragged the family around looking a duvets all day. Felt so many my memory thinks they all felt the same. Still no further forward! :D
  • Witless
    Witless Posts: 728 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Matthew 7:6 ?
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 October 2018 at 6:48PM
    Options
    I was out shopping with my MIL and sisters-in-law once and we were going into a shop, and MIL said to me "You go first - Youth before Beauty!"

Well, I couldn't help myself, I said "Don't you mean pearls before swine?"
    Sisters-in-law and I couldn't stop giggling. Poor MIL :o:D

Fuddle We have two single duvets on our bed. It works very well. I have a down one, and OH has a synthetic one atm. I love my down one. Light but warm. It's an "All seasons" one, where you can put both bits together with poppers if it's really cold. I've only tried that once, and found it too warm, even on a very cold night, but it gets colder where you live :)
  • Hard_Up_Hester
    Options
    I'm still here too, just busy, child care, cat sitting, boat moving and other stuff.
    The Dark Side, isn't that Star Wars?
    Chin up, Titus out.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport