12/12/19 Legoland is giving away free tickets next week because of the General Election

I_luv_cats
I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
edited 10 December 2019 at 5:21PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
Legoland Windsor is giving away free tickets next week and it's all to do with the General Election.

As some schools across the UK will close on Election Day to act as polling stations, Legoland is offering kids free entry to the theme park - provided they share a first name with one of the party leaders.

If your child shares the name (and spelling) with Boris, Jeremy, Joanne, Jonathan, Sian, Nicola, Nigel or Adam, they will be given free entry to the theme park on Election Day.

Ideal for parents trying to keep the kids entertained if their school has closed for the day.

To claim the freebie, just head to the theme park and provide proof of identity at the gate (passports or birth certificates).

https://www.mirror.co.uk/travel/uk-ireland/legoland-giving-away-free-tickets-21038362

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 10 Dec:

On Thu 12 Dec only, if your child is named Boris, Jeremy, Joanne, Jonathan, Sian, Nicola, Nigel or Adam they can get free entry to Legoland Windsor on production of valid ID, such as a passport. Legoland Windsor tweeted about this offer on 5 Dec, so it might be worth showing the tweet on the day if the member of staff you speak to is unaware of the offer.

See our Legoland Windsor deals page for more ways to save on entry if you're not able to go on Thursday 12 December.

Big thanks to I luv cats for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport