Facebook Ban Already!

Just started day 2 of Advents and FB won't allow me to post :(

I didn't do that many yesterday! Does anyone have any idea how long a ban usually lasts? And any tips to avoid in the future? Thanks in advance :T
November Wins:- Funky Iron! £200 Bon Accord Voucher and visit to Santa's Grotto. Lily O'Brien's Desserts Collections. Tunisian Crochet book.
December Wins:- Pet Munchies. Belkin Wireless Charging Pad. Merry Xmas!

Comments

• xoxlauraxox
    xoxlauraxox Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    I've been lucky so far, last year I got a ban after a couple of days, I think it lasted a week
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
  • Keep getting instagram bans too! So frustrating!
  • Minnibix
    Minnibix Posts: 263 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    My last FB ban only lasted for about 12 hours but as it was on Black Friday I think FB and IG were having issues. Hope your ban is not too long
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,370 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I was banned from liking and commenting on Facebook at the beginning of the Advents last year! It lasted about a fortnight. No ban yet so far but I do cringe everytime I like a new page!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • lastkiss
    lastkiss Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I'm feeling fortunate then! Mine lasted a couple of hours. I am being much more cautious now though and only entering for the things I really really want on FB.

Insta do bans too?! Oh jeez it's going to be an interesting advent.

Sorry to all of you who had longer bans, that must have been devastating after all the work put in in the run up. I wish you much luck this year :)
    November Wins:- Funky Iron! £200 Bon Accord Voucher and visit to Santa's Grotto. Lily O'Brien's Desserts Collections. Tunisian Crochet book.
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Feel for you getting bans considering the amount of advertising Facebook itself puts on my page. Think they have a nerve to ban you.
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,370 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    It is so annoying that many of the companies are asking you to tag people and share! I have stopped sharing because it is against FB rules anyway but I don't like to annoy my FB friends by tagging them so much! I wish more companies were like the PDSA because all they require you to do is comment 'Pick me'!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • xoxlauraxox
    xoxlauraxox Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    BlueBella wrote: »
    It is so annoying that many of the companies are asking you to tag people and share! I have stopped sharing because it is against FB rules anyway but I don't like to annoy my FB friends by tagging them so much! I wish more companies were like the PDSA because all they require you to do is comment 'Pick me'!

so many more asking to tag multiple people now, its very frustrating
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
  • I am on the ban bench but Instagram for me. I can't comment not sure why as I am only as active as usual, perhaps someone has gone to the trouble of reporting me for spam.
    Ask.. Believe.. Receive..

Every Accomplishment Starts With The Decision To Try
  • lastkiss
    lastkiss Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I feel for you. I hope they lift it soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure