HMRC Repayment Pending

Comments

• Has anybody got tax rebates yet ? Mines still saying pending ?

Read back though posts a lot of what people are asking have already been answered.
    Hope you get it soon some people have and some havent filed on 6th said issued yesterday nothing today hoping 2moro will be in bank
  • Sent return 7/4/15 requested money 8/4/15 pending status 9/4/15 waited and waited, sent HMRC message through my S.A online, 22/4/15 pending status changed to bank repayment, reply from HmRC saying the amount was issued 22/4/15 should take up to 10 working days to clear, the full amount hit my bank account today, it was not in the account this morning, but was in there at 2:40 when i last checked
  • shazzy1988 wrote: »
    Sent return 7/4/15 requested money 8/4/15 pending status 9/4/15 waited and waited, sent HMRC message through my S.A online, 22/4/15 pending status changed to bank repayment, reply from HmRC saying the amount was issued 22/4/15 should take up to 10 working days to clear, the full amount hit my bank account today, it was not in the account this morning, but was in there at 2:40 when i last checked

Thank u after reading this I checked again and guess what it was in their Thank u for ur post :beer::rotfl:
  • still pending from the 6th:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Those from 6/7/8/9 still pending are definitely going thru the bloody security checks.
  • fuming aint the word for it i want my effin hard earned money
  • reddogdaz wrote: »
    Didn't chase mine at all and as said did my return on the 13th , I think you 6th of April returners constipated the system :D

they just decided to update the system on the 6th mate, it is on loads on messages on this thread ironically enough lol
  • Read back though posts a lot of what people are asking have already been answered.
    Hope you get it soon some people have and some havent filed on 6th said issued yesterday nothing today hoping 2moro will be in bank

It will have a date saying when it will be issued.
  • dirtyitch
    dirtyitch Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 23 April 2015 at 5:42PM
    ah just got a reply after i sent a message through sa yesterday

Thank you for your online enquiry. Your repayment was processed on 16 April 2015 and should reach you within three weeks of that date providing it is not subject to security checks. If selected for security checks, your repayment can take longer to be issued. If you make a payment to us in the meantime it may delay your payment by up to five weeks. Regards eContact Team

filed 06/04/2015
  • Sammyw_2
    Sammyw_2 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Really really worn !!!!ing down by this now, hmrc !!!! u!!!!!!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback