"Purely Creative" magazine scratch card. How to claim

Comments

• tgroom57
    tgroom57 Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Excuse me, but what does SPIRIT WATCH mean? Does it mean that I get nothing?

I've previously won several £15 plus one Spirit watch identical to this
    although with the watch I did get a choice of 6 designs: 2 ladies watches, 1 man's watch & 3 others suitable for either gender. Good stocking filler perhaps ?
  • I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that I've won absolutely nothing! Thanks anyway purcel for the list!
  • daxter
    daxter Posts: 31 Forumite
    My younger sister phoned to tell me she had won a weeks holiday to Tenerife for 4 people. From Purely creative scratch card. I said it's probably a scam. Do any of you have advice? Thanks.
  • tgroom57
    edited 9 December 2014 at 5:57PM
    daxter wrote: »
    My younger sister phoned to tell me she had won a weeks holiday to Tenerife for 4 people. From Purely creative scratch card. I said it's probably a scam. Do any of you have advice? Thanks.

If she has the claim number then she needs to check the closing date in the small print, and if there is still time, carefully fill in the back and send it off. Likely the prize does not include flights.
    If she does not have the claim number - do NOT phone again.

I will update with the links to the prize lists shortly. They are on preceding 2 pages & see below.
  • tgroom57
    Bringing the links over, I plan to do this every alternate page.
    We have prize lists for (clickable links below)- please thank the poster when you click through to the prize list they so kindly shared..

Prize list M640

Prize list M641
    Prize list M642
    Prize list M643
    Prize list M644
    Prize list M645

They seem to be sent out at the end of the month.
    If you have a winning prize combination you still need to get your own prize list because you need the claim number that is sent with it.
  • tgroom57
    Just received a mailing from PC with more gamecards in - all closing end of December !

They seem to know which one's I haven't entered for before ;) and therefore, which ones I do not have the prize list for ;) :P
  • We_Are_Dust
    We_Are_Dust Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 8 January 2015 at 12:26PM
    I don't know how people get prize lists, I have just received my claim number but have 3 crowns so Tenerife it is...which I do not want. If anyone wants my claim number please let me know!
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    wdah wrote: »
    Just found an M640S2 so I'm going to send off for the list - I think it's safe to assume it's likely to be the same as M640 though (in which case I've won a watch this time).

So I've had my reply, and they've sent me a claim number with a note saying "Your award entitlement will be confirmed once your entry has been submitted and checked." No prize list.
  • wdah wrote: »
    So I've had my reply, and they've sent me a claim number with a note saying "Your award entitlement will be confirmed once your entry has been submitted and checked." No prize list.

That s a sly way of stopping us sharing info on what symbols win what and only applying for a number if you've won something worthwhile
  • tgroom57
    edited 9 January 2015 at 10:56PM
    That s a sly way of stopping us sharing info on what symbols win what and only applying for a number if you've won something worthwhile

We could still get the prize lists by phoning the premium number.
    And perhaps the closing date has passed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure